DWZ

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surely DWZ needs to be dropped and Smith brought back into the team. DWZ really isn't contributing anything positive to the team at the moment and needs to be dropped. In all honesty Montoya had a better game than him yesterday.

Hopefully by dropping Smith for the past couple of games has given him the kick up the backside he deserved and he comes back into the team with a point to prove and shows everyone (including Barrett) that he can be the number 1 winger at the club. If not, Okunbur is available in a couple of weeks.

At the moment there is competition for the wing spots and nobody has the right to be guaranteed a spot in the team if the don't perform as we are coming last for gods sake. A guy like Alex Johnston would be an improvement on every winger we have at the club and would be a great pickup if we could move on a couple of our wingers. I'd love to see that but I doubt it will happen for next year

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must be all the Tolman on the 4th hit ups,effects u mentally.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
DWZ is out of form, trying so hard, but overthinking everything. From these mistakes, his confidence is knocked for six and he does not know how to reclaim it. He was not a highly intuitive player to begin with, so now, we have no feel for the game by a player who has a lot of pride and ends up pushing too hard and over doing it or then backing completely off our of fear of screwing things up. The high ball is a perfect example. He lunges high without a feel for timing, is too tense and stiff and the ball rickershades off his chest, or he shys away from the ball completely even though and let's it bounce hoping that won't backfire. His low confidence is a liability to the team and the mind coach on the job does not look like he is getting any results at all. I would drop him down a grade for a few games to rebuild his confidence.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should look at maybe a player swap,with the broncos or cows on a young player,even if we pay a little to get him out,he is just a disaster at the moment,costing us on average 2 tries a game