DWZ update

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only injury concern I have is dwz, and seeing him post on Instagram has relieved those concern..

couldnt care less about Chris Smith he’s not even a first grader... played his heart out for the indigenous team and never the dogs team...

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only injury concern I have is dwz, and seeing him post on Instagram has relieved those concern..

couldnt care less about Chris Smith he’s not even a first grader... played his heart out for the indigenous team and never the dogs team...
When our injury prone islanders inevitably go down Id rather he play than some of the powder puffs coming out of reserve grade.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When our injury prone islanders inevitably go down Id rather he play than some of the powder puffs coming out of reserve grade.
Whose injury prone in our squad besides foran?

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ohh yum.. Called stress fracture when I saw it. Hopefully a fukn bruise FARK!

Hoppa at FB, Harper in.

Averillo will get extended game time at FB against the Raiders... kid looked good from the back tonight, livewire.
Meaney to Fullback & Smith to stay on the wing until we find a better option.

1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Harper
4. Hoppa
5. Averillo

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought Averillo wasn’t much chop at Wing...
He’s not a winger I’m not sure why he was being played there. He’s always looked a lot more comfortable at centre or halves. As soon as he got into fullback last night he looked a lot better.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s not a winger I’m not sure why he was being played there. He’s always looked a lot more comfortable at centre or halves. As soon as he got into fullback last night he looked a lot better.
Holland back up 9
Remis centre
Averillo winger
Lewis 7

Just standard Pay unorthodox selections

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Holland back up 9
Remis centre
Averillo winger
Lewis 7

Just standard Pay unorthodox selections
Holland should never be back up nine can’t tackle for shit!
Reimis got caught out a couple times but could end up being a decent centre.
Warriors are experimenting the same thing they’re putting fusitua at centre.
Averillo should wait a little longer imo
Lewis at 7..... hasn’t shown much. Needs an experienced half with him.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Holland should never be back up nine can’t tackle for shit!
Reimis got caught out a couple times but could end up being a decent centre.
Warriors are experimenting the same thing they’re putting fusitua at centre.
Averillo should wait a little longer imo
Lewis at 7..... hasn’t shown much. Needs an experienced half with him.
I saw that with Fusi moving to centre for the Warriors though I feel he’s actually dominated the winger position already (try scoring prowess) represented two different national teams

Remis still has lots to prove at Wing ie not on the same level as Fusitua

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I saw that with Fusi moving to centre for the Warriors though I feel he’s actually dominated the winger position already (try scoring prowess) represented two different national teams

Remis still has lots to prove at Wing ie not on the same level as Fusitua
I wasn’t talking about same levels and comparing anyone I just stated the warriors are trying it out aswell..

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Bulldogs fan here: you are a fucking idiot! Chris Smith is a bulldog ,plays with heart in a team that is growing. Pull your head In you gronk!!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: you are a fucking idiot! Chris Smith is a bulldog ,plays with heart in a team that is growing. Pull your head In you gronk!!
Agree about the Smith part, although I don't really rate him personally.

But c'mon nasheed, you're the last person who can call someone a gronk or an idiot

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: true... Probly took it too far... smith shows more pride in jersey than that idiot Tony Williams..... nasheed?

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing said about what caused the injury to dwz, mitchells knees into dallins ribs. But they want to charge hoppa for a coathanger! Nrl are a bunch of bellends who know nothing about the game.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They need to rest him don’t need him in the trial just need him fit and ready for round 1

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing said about what caused the injury to dwz, mitchells knees into dallins ribs. But they want to charge hoppa for a coathanger! Nrl are a bunch of bellends who know nothing about the game.
Hoppa has to be charged, that was a shocker. Guaranteed he’d get sin bin minimum in a comp game.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Surprised, not surprised, nothing said in the commentary replays. Dall was kinda dazed at what happened and rubbed his kidneys straight away. Quite a few narky incidents from the Indigenous boys I thought.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surprised, not surprised, nothing said in the commentary replays. Dall was kinda dazed at what happened and rubbed his kidneys straight away. Quite a few narky incidents from the Indigenous boys I thought.
Probably because the Maori boys were raining on their parade by being the better team in the game. I seen Latrell do a few narky things throughout the game, about all he did in the game mind you.