Opinion DWZ possibly injured

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What’s the rules Re injuries in this game? Would we get compensation?
The compo would be the same as Foran but you aren’t going to find a player like DWZ for $350k so it’s useless.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The compo would be the same as Foran but you aren’t going to find a player like DWZ for $350k so it’s useless.
Not so much DWZ as he looked to be not too serious at the moment but if smith has done his acl it would be good to at least replace him which I’m sure 350k would do for a player like him. Would be shit to not receive anything

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not so much DWZ as he looked to be not too serious at the moment but if smith has done his acl it would be good to at least replace him which I’m sure 350k would do for a player like him. Would be shit to not receive anything
I doubt you’d get $350k for Smith the amount is based on the their contract.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What’s the rules Re injuries in this game? Would we get compensation?
Compensation is next to useless if there are no decent first graders available. The sooner the NRL puts together a proper player loan system the better.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt you’d get $350k for Smith the amount is based on the their contract.
I mean the max, Smith would be under $350k meaning we could spend his exact contract amount and get a like for like player without losing money like Foran

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Compensation is next to useless if there are no decent first graders available. The sooner the NRL puts together a proper player loan system the better.
If we lose a few more back rowers and our depth was tested then we would still be better off getting a fringe first grader than bringing up a development player I think

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If anyone asked DWZ if wanted to play for his blood it would be no contest
Can't deny him

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a side note how tough is Dallin. Looks like whatever he did was when he dived for that first try and that whole half he used his body as battering ram at every opportunity. Constantly looks for the ball and has no fear. Becoming one of my favourites very quickly. Let’s hope it’s not too serious

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
On a side note how tough is Dallin. Looks like whatever he did was when he dived for that first try and that whole half he used his body as battering ram at every opportunity. Constantly looks for the ball and has no fear. Becoming one of my favourites very quickly. Let’s hope it’s not too serious
He was on fire
C Smith is not a really big loss..a depth one ?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If it happened post his try at the start of the game which id say it did given how he held his back and then continue to play the first 40 running hard and not hindered id say hes fine.
Half time break his muscles tighten up and precautionary.
Strange that Paramedics called into sheds though. We only ever go in there when its serious and they want them transported to ed
Could the knee to his back have caused Liver or kidney damage?

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the paramedics being there could indicate he was pissing blood at halftime. They looked like they were feeling around that area when they were in the sheds.
Yeah right. I missed that footage. Haematuria in trauma is usually abdominal not flank/back. Hopefully nothing too serious and just a contusion

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could the knee to his back have caused Liver or kidney damage?
Not really liver its upper right side abdo. Liver trauma is more related to car accidents with seat belts. Could be bruises kidney i guess. He will get ultra sounds post game to check it all out id say

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Off topic but Brandon Smith is a freak.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
TBH I didn't see a knee in the back, he did land heavily on his lower back after launching himself for the try

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't be on $350K would he?