DWZ consolidated thread

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That means nothing. O'Brien is hated by the players.
Well then the players will go.

Phil Gardner is a very astute businessman and there is no way O’Brien is going anywhere. No chance he will pay a coach out.

I don’t doubt you when you say the players hate him but that’s probably because he is trying to change their losing mentality.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apart from some dude that thinks he's better than Nofaluma...can't see it myself but it could be they see all his errors like we see all of Dals.
I almost choked on my lunch when i saw that. I'd take Nofa over Dallin any day of the week.

One of my favourite replies was the 'PLEASE NO' hahahaha:tearsofjoy:. Also just quietly, The Kennel is so easier to navigate and use and is a million times more clean than the shitty tigers forum

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs = Kerry Packer

Tigers = Alan Bond

Reynolds
Mbye
DWZ

Do they even watch footy ??

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On NRL Tonight they said they couldn't believe that the Dogs would get rid of one of their best players then also mentioned he was on $800k+ (which I think is crap). If he's on that money at the Dogs then maybe I'll pull on a 1st grade jersey yet!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On NRL Tonight they said they couldn't believe that the Dogs would get rid of one of their best players then also mentioned he was on $800k+ (which I think is crap). If he's on that money at the Dogs then maybe I'll pull on a 1st grade jersey yet!
He is on that money. So is Hopoate.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
800 is complete BS surely..same for Hoppa how do you KNOW this Speedy?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Where are all the Pay Lovers now?
I’ve found where a pleb’s at.

Deano had zero input in negotiating the figures mate, and had next to no input in recruitment at any level. Common knowledge. You must be feeding off the same insider as @ASSASSIN

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't no this was the comedy ch, " best player" "800 plus" comedy gold