Official Duquan Talaepa and Mason Phillips signing a 3 Year and 2 year with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We signed a few qlds kids this year he photo is up on the Velocity All Stars Facebook page he a big kid for his age

DJ Is an Exceptional Talent and Was A Standout Performer in Both VAS U14 Victories in 2021 against QLD and Southside Barbarians

And also Huge Congratulations to Our U14 Velocity All Stars Hooker Mason Phillips signing a 2 Year NRL Development Contract with The Canterbury Bulldogs

Mason played in both Our 2021 Matches against QLD and Southside Barbarians and was outstanding in both , Playing eyes up Footy out of Dummy Half

Well done Mason , We are excited too follow your Footballing Journey

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Where is this from ? You cant sign them this young
Ridiculous actually
Would just be development deals for HPU. Give the kids some training gear and they come down couple times a year

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great investigative work jackson, how do you find this stuff ha ha, love it
Hahaha cheers just got a few people in the know across nsw and qld area and there been around the traps so just post up what I can it's always good to see who the club signs there not a lot of junior content about players getting signed so happy to keep posting when I see it. there a couple of under 16s players we signed before Xmas from up in qld as well but can't remember we're I seen the post hahahaha

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Would just be development deals for HPU. Give the kids some training gear and they come down couple times a year
This must be the reporting about the agent signing 14 year olds from the DT
You csnt legally sign a player this young

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im not sure of the age limit - thought it was 15 - contracts are as stated by Mitch connor - bit of training gear, coaching opportunities now and then monitoring of progress etc.
Can be enough to keep kids interested and participating in the game - all clubs do it, all professional codes do it.

Malla

Reaction score
Why can't we sign a 14 year old? There are a few kids in the NRL now that made their debut at 17 lol I think if they are good enough, they should be signed.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I got a mate who tried to get a sports manager for his son, not as easy as he thought.He contacted around 5 player managers in syd and most reluctant to help.

If you say your a school boy rugby player managers love you.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What would the EPL sign players at? I’m guessing a lot younger