Dumb Dragons Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did anybody watch Channel 7 news and see the Dragons player talking about Benji Marshall he said he is not a one person man.....what the hell does that mean,

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Hahahaha what about this from Ben Hornby in the mX today: "You have to win your games, that's the most important thing in finals footy."

Thanks Sherlock.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hahahaha what about this from Ben Hornby in the mX today: "You have to win your games, that's the most important thing in finals footy."

Thanks Sherlock.
lol i didn't know you needed to win all your games aye? i thought the whole point of semi finals footy was to lose your games... my mistake

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
lol i didn't know you needed to win all your games aye? i thought the whole point of semi finals footy was to lose your games... my mistake
God, you're stupid lol :p

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
It's okay, you're forgiven this time. Just be more logical next time.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

OMG wtf? Why would you have thought that? That's ridiculous. Of course you have to win your games. Kennel people so stupid.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's okay, you're forgiven this time. Just be more logical next time.
Sorry, Hornby just made me seem dumb, that is all

OMG wtf? Why would you have thought that? That's ridiculous. Of course you have to win your games. Kennel people so stupid.
i know aye? why are we so stupid? :(

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Dear Janice,

My wife does this - She has a knack of trying to say something, and in the process winds up coining a completely new phrase (which, by some miracle, invariably tends to make more sense than the original thought she was trying to say).

I reckon the footy player meant "one man team" but with a tongue operating faster than the left-cerebral hemisphere it comes out half-processed (ie: one person man).

In my wife's case .... when trying a new dessert once she wanted to say "delightful, yet enlightening" ... it came out as "delightning" !
Which kind of makes more sense dont ya reckon ?
;) :thumb:

G

Gladiator.

Thanks Sherlock.
That is a Page out of the speak like Laurie Daley Book. Perfectly summed up.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score

Thanks Sherlock.
really??...i thought team could lose their games and still get to the GF lol

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Not thread related but couldn't help my self but post this

[video=youtube;ONO5h3iy6jk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONO5h3iy6jk[/video]

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Not thread related but couldn't help my self but post this

[video=youtube;ONO5h3iy6jk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONO5h3iy6jk[/video]
ROFL!!!! i love it haha

P

Paint.

really??...i thought team could lose their games and still get to the GF lol
tbh if they arent in the bottom 2, then they can lose their first game and still get to the GF.

hth.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dear Janice,

My wife does this - She has a knack of trying to say something, and in the process winds up coining a completely new phrase (which, by some miracle, invariably tends to make more sense than the original thought she was trying to say).

I reckon the footy player meant "one man team" but with a tongue operating faster than the left-cerebral hemisphere it comes out half-processed (ie: one person man).

In my wife's case .... when trying a new dessert once she wanted to say "delightful, yet enlightening" ... it came out as "delightning" !
Which kind of makes more sense dont ya reckon ?

Yes I agree it does make more sense and is kind of cute, but then again she is a woman and we tend to be a lot cleverer than your average football player (especially Dragon players)

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Nothing will top Andrew Ettinghausens dumb comment in 1996

Status
Not open for further replies.