Opinion Dull and duller

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is there a more insipid commentary pairing than the masters of monotony, Greg " the opioide" alexander and his partner in predictability Dang Inane ? Grass growing or paint drying could only be more boring with those 2 dimwits describing it

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want another reason not to be a fan of Ginane, he followed the Bulldogs until Super League.

I know a few guys that dropped the Dogs after SL and now follow other teams with plenty of passion - It’s bad enough to walk away from the game, but to jump ship really pisses me off

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watch 360 when mark Carroll is on even Ben ikin is embarrassed for him.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Dan Ginnane is good, somewhat agree with the sentiment of the others.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Watch 360 when mark Carroll is on even Ben ikin is embarrassed for him.
I’m embarrassed for Ben Ikin, how that head ever got a gig on TV is beyond me, even his voice erks me he deadset sounds like a whinging woman and carries on like one too!

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I mute them and put headphones on and listen to music. Brandy should not be commentating with his allegiance to the Panthers. Ginane goes off like a teen having their first orgasm.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Dan Ginnane is good, somewhat agree with the sentiment of the others.
Guinane is good? Stay off the crack, man! He is the worst commentator of sport I have seen in my more than 50 years on this planet.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I mute them and put headphones on and listen to music. Brandy should not be commentating with his allegiance to the Panthers. Ginane goes off like a teen having their first orgasm.
I hope Alexander's voice breaks soon, I've been waiting for it since the 80s!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Guinane is good? Stay off the crack, man! He is the worst commentator of sport I have seen in my more than 50 years on this planet.
i like him because he brings some energy and excitement into his calls, to me he is the successor to Ray Warren, and i have written a letter to channel nine last year telling them that.

The other one he has shades of is Darryl Eastlake. Big 80s aussie, loved his style.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i like him because he brings some energy and excitement into his calls, to me he is the successor to Ray Warren, and i have written a letter to channel nine last year telling them that.

The other one he has shades of is Darryl Eastlake. Big 80s aussie, loved his style.
I find him quite boring most of the time & he tends to lose interest in games & talk about other crap, much like Ray Warren does these days too. None of them are much chop these days, Vossy is the best of a bad lot now.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I find him quite boring most of the time & he tends to lose interest in games & talk about other crap, much like Ray Warren does these days too. None of them are much chop these days, Vossy is the best of a bad lot now.
Voss is good, but he used to be so hated twenty years ago.
Shame because he actually
Used to research, including the commbank cups he called.
He was different form the others. Not an ex player, but much like @Nasheed, is a student of the game.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gooooooodddddddd bye! Fuk I hate when he says that lol guys as bad as commentater as hadley

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These fuckers are worse than the wrestling comentators reading thier scripted lines