Social Media Dugan

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Hearing whispers that Dogs are looking into Dugan as a centre for next year on. Problem is he's on a sweet 700k gig at Cronulla, but dogs have made enquiriee to how valuable he is to the sharks. Nasheed.

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We've had worse.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Hearing whispers that Sogs are looking into Dugan as a centre for next year on. Problem is he's on a sweet 700k gig at Cronulla, but dogs have made enquiriee to how valuable he is to the sharks. Nasheed.
He is on a lot more thats they first tried to off load and then medical retire him but failed on both occasions.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He goes good.
Anyone heard anything more re Foran to tigers rumour from a day or two ago?

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Hearing whispers that Dogs are looking into Dugan as a centre for next year on. Problem is he's on a sweet 700k gig at Cronulla, but dogs have made enquiriee to how valuable he is to the sharks. Nasheed.
Great, now we are signing tampons! In for one week and out injured for three... not good.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I wouldn't want him but for the right price I couldn't say no. This is my take on almost every decent-top player tho. I know Dugan's a meme and he's made out of glass but he actually doesn't miss too many games these days. It's more he goes off injured at some point.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck no... Id be filthy if we signed this ****. No more makeshift fucking options, he isn't a centre he's a has been fullback. Better options out there

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Would we be comfortable to get him for 600 a season?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Kennel should have a no dickhead policy, then we wouldn’t have to read this dribble written by this dickhead!
So tell me, when Dugan drops his pants, are you on your knees quicker to his dick than a fat kid to cake?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nasheed, stop being a Russian bot trying to create uproar and division..

No club will take Dugan off Cronulla's hands, especially with that contract. The club isn't looking at Dugan, so stop making stuff up.

Cronulla can keep the tattooed mullet man who is made of glass..

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's not a winner. He turns up at clubs that are on the way down and does nothing to change or improve that.