Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dugan misses his teams bus and is dropped for the game today

They have their season on the line in a must win game

Very unprofessional and apparantly has done it before

He isnt a team player , and his good days arent often, should never be picked for Origin again - Dumb Daley

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That was the mistake we made in origin this year. We should have moved them around by bus!!

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's a complete basket case.

Hopefully very soon it all gets too much for him and he pulls the plug on it all.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dugan misses his teams bus and is dropped for the game today

They have their season on the line in a must win game

Very unprofessional and apparantly has done it before

He isnt a team player , and his good days arent often, should never be picked for Origin again - Dumb Daley
Well thankfully dumb Daley won't be doing it anymore will he? Our culture needs to change and change dramatically if we want to win a series in the near future. New coach and hopefully a change of players.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently he was on the piss as prep for the fight today and totally forgot about the game today.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's slack, as someone who is punctually challenged I feel for him

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
According to Channel Nine he had an 'all nighter ' last weekend and this week missed the team bus, not for the first time.

The guy has had issues throughout his career and apparently has had transgressions at the Dragons which up until today have been, shall we say, overlooked. Talent gets you a fair way but looks like the ride on the Dragon express may have come to a shuddering halt. Good luck Sharkies, he will be your problem next year. My, Northies may be awfully too close for comfort.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope he is the third bloke picked for origin behind Pearce and Hayne

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I thought he had an agreement (after last screw up) that he had to stay off the piss for NRL to honor his contract??

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
According to Channel Nine he had an 'all nighter ' last weekend and this week missed the team bus, not for the first time.

The guy has had issues throughout his career and apparently has had transgressions at the Dragons which up until today have been, shall we say, overlooked. Talent gets you a fair way but looks like the ride on the Dragon express may have come to a shuddering halt. Good luck Sharkies, he will be your problem next year. My, Northies may be awfully too close for comfort.
Don't worry the sharkies will make sure his dealer is around on time, just like they had the van backing up Barba's driveway on time for his cocaine delivery.

Very efficient are the sharkies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Don't worry the sharkies will make sure his dealer is around on time, just like they had the van backing up Barba's driveway on time for his cocaine delivery.

Very efficient are the sharkies.
The Dogs of the 2000's were not much better. I can tell you that from first hand experience.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Some people are just never on time. I know people like this at work, just habitually late. I will never understand it...

Late often?

Leave earlier, set your alarm earlier, set more alarms and LEAVE EARLIER. Not rocket science.

I heard Dugan ended up driving himself to the game and they still didn't let him play :tongueclosed:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Some people are just never on time. I know people like this at work, just habitually late. I will never understand it...

Late often?

Leave earlier, set your alarm earlier, set more alarms and LEAVE EARLIER. Not rocket science.

I heard Dugan ended up driving himself to the game and they still didn't let him play :tongueclosed:
Yeah out of my close friends group of 7 blokes since my high school days there is only two of us that were ever on time to anything. Others would vary from 15 mins late (which was annoying if a train was involved) up to 3 hours late for whatever stupid arse reason they could come up with. So frustrating over the years.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Apparently he missed the flight back from Brisbane. Why haven't we heard more about these indiscretions?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Expects $1 mill a year but does this ,good on st george for standing their ground

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How does Dugan manage to miss the bus when his team isn't going anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.