Other News Source Dufty to Dogs on 3 year deal

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dufty is very similar to Barba tbh he’ll be worth a shot at the right price. Defence and the high ball is something that can be worked out but X factor isn’t and Dufty has that in spades. If he fixed those issues he would be an Origin level player

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dufty is very similar to Barba tbh he’ll be worth a shot at the right price. Defence and the high ball is something that can be worked out but X factor isn’t and Dufty has that in spades. If he fixed those issues he would be an Origin level player
Defence can’t be worked out if you got no balls

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Defence can’t be worked out if you got no balls
Depends on the coach. Barba prior to 2012 was an absolute pussy in defence, but the one thing Hasler did instill him was defense

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Verills would be good.
He's a good player but he'd be the Roosters long term hooker if he can stay healthy. He's been their long term plan all along and they'll do everything to keep him..

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
We need speed...only jmk and Burton off the mark bring that. So it’s a yes from me

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dufty told my mate this is bullshit but who knows
I really hope we dont sign him
Its like the reverse of the des years
With our coaches
Behind our pack
With our halves and hookers offering him shit passes and late ball
This cunts is going to get mauled lol
Exactly, I think our backline is now complete for next year with naden, maybe some lower end depth signing.
As for Papi and Grant, there is no mail for us chasing them, don’t you think every club that can afford them at the time would be putting in offers?
2 best players on the open market every club would be chasing them

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we are set in the backs for next year , we just need a 9 and 2 middles.

1 -Averillo
2- Okunbur
3- Cotric
4 - Naden
5 - DWZ / Allen
6- Burton
7- Flano
Allen in the centres and cotric on the wing.. but we've got enough options amongst that lot.. then add a couple of backups in top 30 and or on development contracts... Meaney/ schoup/ alamoti