News Dufty secures Super League deal; Hetherington eyes Knights

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol. Whos the warrington recruitment manager? He definitely hasnt been following nrl this season.
Yeah also wonder if Dufty realises he's going to get tested much much more in defence in ESL.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'd actually rather Klemmer at 500k compared to Vaughan at 400k but doubt there's any truth to it. I really just want salary cap for a marquee 1 and 7. Maybe Vaughan for 1 year to hold salary cap space is the play.
Except Klemmer is on 850k and having one of his better years, so probably will stay up there. Hes not dropping to 500k. Id rather Vaughan on 400k, to double that for klemmer. He wont give us twice as much

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
As much as we all hoped and spoke them up,players like jack and naden and dufty and Vaughn we all knew deep down that they where rushed buys in hope they lifted us from the bottom. Ultimately knowing there where duds. Well that’s how I felt anyway.
Vaughan’s gone alright, tbh. And wouldn’t be on much coin. Other three were dud signings, for sure.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Except Klemmer is on 850k and having one of his better years, so probably will stay up there. Hes not dropping to 500k. Id rather Vaughan on 400k, to double that for klemmer. He wont give us twice as much
Knights not going to give him that money again. If you're talking about next year Knights would have to chip in to get him off their books. He's not leaving tho, this is just a made up rumour.

Reactions: mez

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Relax, it was for a year, worth a punt given we weren’t locked into anything and had to spend 95% of the cap.
I’m not the one that needs to relax brother, read thru the rest of the thread.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hetho has so much ability and the new judiciary system works in his favour (plus has a clean slate), but he needs to stay fit.

Knights already have a reasonable forward pack, so no idea why they would want Hetho.