News Dufty secures Super League deal; Hetherington eyes Knights

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as we all hoped and spoke them up,players like jack and naden and dufty and Vaughn we all knew deep down that they where rushed buys in hope they lifted us from the bottom. Ultimately knowing there where duds. Well that’s how I felt anyway.
Vaughn is not in the same boat as the others you mentioed.
He has been the best Forward we have had in yeard! Members on kennel already metioned hes up for a 2 year extension.

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do you guys think that maybe poor performances from some players is because they have been told to look elsewhere?
I understand that this could be the case but isn't this a chicken or the egg situation? Did they get told to look elsewhere
because of their poor performances (or poor attitude, lack of Bulldogs DNA, etc.)?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice place Warners Bay, fucked place to try get a park on the Esplanade though.
Yeah agree but unless he stays down in Sydney it’s a long commute daily to belmore for training 5 days a week. Unless he either stays away from family or they all move down then move back after 3 years

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We need to enquire about Walsh asap. Rumours he doesn’t want to relocate to nz. I know he “shut it down” but he wouldn’t say yes out of respect for the warriors.
We need a player like him. Make it happen Gus before he goes to broncos or dolphins

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We need to enquire about Walsh asap. Rumours he doesn’t want to relocate to nz. I know he “shut it down” but he wouldn’t say yes out of respect for the warriors.
We need a player like him. Make it happen Gus before he goes to broncos or dolphins
Drinky
Walsh

Would be my targets in that order. Both not impossible to get.

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can see your mail was spot on about Naden a few days before it happened. You flagged it last Sunday and it came out on Tuesday. Sounds like the Hethero one is the same
cheers.
yeah i know his manager quite well ,his words were “both couldnt wait to leave” i said good! & that if they read what we say about them, then the feeling is mutual.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
But yeah Both a good possibility especially drink water with hammer pushing him for that spot

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Dolphins are the only other option. Broncos would lose cobbo otherwise. Cobbo will be Inglis like at fullback.

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We’re the stupid c**** who offered Dufty a contract. We’re not offering him another one and he’s going elsewhere, I don’t get the hate. We were the only club who offered him a deal, the blame sits with Gould on this one, the player wasn’t becoming a superstar under tbags.
Relax, it was for a year, worth a punt given we weren’t locked into anything and had to spend 95% of the cap.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Whos the warrington recruitment manager? He definitely hasnt been following nrl this season.

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah agree but unless he stays down in Sydney it’s a long commute daily to belmore for training 5 days a week. Unless he either stays away from family or they all move down then move back after 3 years
Might be happy to spend a few nights a week away from Mrs Klemmer?