News Dufty secures Super League deal; Hetherington eyes Knights

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If your scared of flying Thompson will be your travel buddy and hold your hand.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more no more no more no more, hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more!!!!!

You've taken me few years now,
In a game against Newcastle at Beltmore Jack Elsegood was sent off, as he walked off the song rang out " hit the road Jack " these moments are never forgotten :tearsofjoy:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd actually rather Klemmer at 500k compared to Vaughan at 400k but doubt there's any truth to it. I really just want salary cap for a marquee 1 and 7. Maybe Vaughan for 1 year to hold salary cap space is the play.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t even remember the last time hethrington played!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klemmer can piss off...the fukwit abandoned us and now wants to come back...he is average and we need quality
He left because we couldn't pay him what we said we would . . .Thanks hassler

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
See you never, bitches!

You can fuck off today you useless turds.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was a fan of the Dufty signing and still think he is the type of fullback our club needs with lack of creativity at 6,7 and 9.

But we simply don't create enough opportunities and field position to bring his skills into the game. In fact, by spending too much time defending within our own half, we bring his defensive issues to the fore.

No harm done. So far this year has proved that we need a ball playing fullback otherwise we cannot find points.

Hope this opens up the eyes of Gus and coaches to either select someone with those skills in lower grades or go out and find a replacement that fits the bill.

Going forward, we can test Toia or Casey or even JAC. We can do it by throwing them in from the get go, or play Dufty and interchange them. Dufty may as well haveca crack at HB and prove how shit Flanno is

Dyms17

Waterboy
Reaction score
You've taken me few years now,
In a game against Newcastle at Beltmore Jack Elsegood was sent off, as he walked off the song rang out " hit the road Jack " these moments are never forgotten :tearsofjoy:
I thought of the exact same thing. One of my many favourite memories from game at Belmore.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
People saying they dont want klemmer got no idea. Imo NSW gotta select either klemmer or RCG in place of Saifiti. He is playing extremely well for them, if we can get him without overpaying like they did then its a great signing.