Rumour Dufty possible eye on Dolphins move?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm happy we only signed a 1 year contract
Fucking weak prick he is... Unforgiveable how he fell for Frawleys dummy. Just doesn't like the hard stuff. Frequently he will try get tangled up at marker on 4th tackle inside out 10m so he doesn't have to cover on last. I'm over him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fucking weak prick he is... Unforgiveable how he fell for Frawleys dummy. Just doesn't like the hard stuff. Frequently he will try get tangled up at marker on 4th tackle inside out 10m so he doesn't have to cover on last. I'm over him.
He Is a fucking cat.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only somewhere in the future of my dreams........ which is currently one big nightmare.
I saw his blistering pace last night for the Broncos, WOW. He took off from players within a metre

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
If Dufty and his agent, Clint Schifcofske, are actually looking around that would indicate Gould has deleted him from his 2023 spreadsheet and they have been told as much.

Always a Bulldog

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Dufty and his agent, Clint Schifcofske, are actually looking around that would indicate Gould has deleted him from his 2023 spreadsheet and they have been told as much.

Always a Bulldog
To be honest it was always a 50/50 with dufty. If he killed it this year then yes we would keep him. However the way his playing this season. He isn’t worth a extension meaning cya later and welcome someone like Latrell or even our juniors to the fb role

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Give Munster whatever he wants and elevate Creedence into FB -Simple.