Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Should we get him over now?!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why wouldnt have we taken Dufty option up for this year? Considering its a crucial spine position , wouldnt cost alot & gives him a chance to come in early to build for bext year..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It seems like the club doesn’t want any new recruits here early to get poisoning from the shit show we are dishing up this year
If their thinking is like that then I doubt much will change next season. We need to win some games, I don't like Dufty but if he came over and made some sort of difference then that would at least get some positive vibes going.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems like the club doesn’t want any new recruits here early to get poisoning from the shit show we are dishing up this year
Is there also a possibility that the club wants the new recruits sheilded from the coaching staff. I think Tbaz is safe for now but I'm sure the rest would be under more scrutiny.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
ala DWZ 2019?
I remember argue with so many people back then, some were convinced we had one of the best fullbacks in the game lol. He was the NZ fullback and captain!

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If their thinking is like that then I doubt much will change next season. We need to win some games, I don't like Dufty but if he came over and made some sort of difference then that would at least get some positive vibes going.
Moving forward if there was an oppurtunity to get Meaney to the storm now and bring Dufty early, I think your thinking would be a good result for all.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't believe that for a second. Why would a team in 7th position offer players to a rival in the top 8 for no benefit. Anything can happen with injuries or suspension.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn't want Dufty to begin with but could live with signing him on a cheap one year deal. Even so, it's worrying that he can't even get a run for Saints right now

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The flagons have shit canned Dufty all year, lets see him in a relaxed environment, Tbaz looks the most lay back coach in the NRL....Gus the heavy hitter of the NRL might work perfectly....

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Is there also a possibility that the club wants the new recruits sheilded from the coaching staff. I think Tbaz is safe for now but I'm sure the rest would be under more scrutiny.
Really?

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or the more likely option is they know this season is a lost cause and would rather use any capspace they have to frontload a few contracts.
Season is a lost cause and they are working out who is going to be signed on as depth for next season.