Rumour Dufty has signed

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
I doubt any young player would take a 1 year contract these days. He would be looking at a 3 year plus contract
As you said no other club is looking at him we are in the box seat for now.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Disagree. I’ve seen him play enough to realize his defence is shit. Someone posted an article before showing the reasons and stats why the dragons don’t want him. Have a read and you’ll see where I’m coming from
Dragons are a shit team but still win games and they have won more games from Duffty at the back.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dragons are a shit team but still win games and they have won more games from Duffty at the back.
Agree the dragons are crap but reasons such as “defensive positioning” and “effort” and “urgency” relate more to the individual than the team. Anyhow, each to their own….

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
I'm using the app, but it is laughing face
Look we all want a champion team,
and we can say whatever we want but it’s the club that decides what players comes and goes.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Agree the dragons are crap but reasons such as “defensive positioning” and “effort” and “urgency” relate more to the individual than the team. Anyhow, each to their own….

Maybe Duffty hasn’t been happy who knows.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look we all want a champion team,
and we can say whatever we want but it’s the club that decides what players comes and goes.
Thats true, but signing dufty is a step sideways not forward and the club should know that

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In any sentence, anything before “but” means nothing. Anything after “apparently” means the same.

True story.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We struggle in defence as it is. Let alone with a fullback who is scared to tackle or scared to catch the ball. Sure he can score a try but he lets them in too. Like against manly last week there score would have been something like 84-12 with Dufty
Mate Meaney literally didn’t even try and tackle blokes making a break last week. It can’t be any worse defensively

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate Meaney literally didn’t even try and tackle blokes making a break last week. It can’t be any worse defensively
Agree Meaney did have a shocker, but let’s aim a little higher than that… we need a total makeover to be competitive again, not more of the same. It’s been way too long