Dud Threads.

Cutting down the number of punks who can make threads.

• slips is a sexy man, he can move my *ahem* thread anytime

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good thread Slippery.

I agree.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well if you take away all of the lounge posts i made when the posts in the lounge still counted, i'd probably have like 500 :D

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Poll added.

This is one of the reasons the Game Day forum has been started Imo. Because way too many people, a lot of them newbies, create threads that are hopeless and contribute absolutely nothing.

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
I disagree. New members should be able to post new threads. There are plenty of examples of members who have been around for ages also posting crap threads.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I vote for "Entry Level Privelidges until poster can stick around X amount of posts !

Bulldogs 24/7

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have to agree that a lot of rubbish is posted on this forum but I do not agree with the post count eligibility to start a thread.

To be honest the higher post/regulars “bar a handful “ the less likely I am to read the thread as the posts are usually filled with repetition, worthless information and immaturity.

Anyway, are you saying that people with less than 1000 posts “newbies” have no knowledge of Rugby League/Bulldogs and nothing to contribute?

Maybe they just live a balanced life (spending time with family, BBQ’s - watching live matches with friends, work etc).

H

HarryHubert

Rubbish.

Your suggestion does not carry any weight.

I'm pleased with the current quality of the league discussion as opposed to what it was 9 months ago.

There's no need to vote in your poll, it's ludicrous.

P

Promiscuous

Michaels on the money.

The amount of rubbish threads that are created, mostly in Bulldogs discussion is a joke. New members create threads that have already been made and merged five times over before any searches are done.

Make it 200 posts before a user can create a thread in all Bulldogs sections. By this time they would have learnt to search for an existing thread before creating a new one.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Michaels on the money.

The amount of rubbish threads that are created, mostly in Bulldogs discussion is a joke. New members create threads that have already been made and merged five times over before any searches are done.

Make it 200 posts before a user can create a thread in all Bulldogs sections. By this time they would have learnt to search for an existing thread before creating a new one.
I've seen people with way more than 200 who are just as bad as the newbies.

With more people joining, it's only going to get worse. Hopefully Admin can be more pro-active on this. It was shot down though.

I'm going to post this picture every time I see one... :p

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
I remembered that the lounge used to have post counters enabled, allowing people to make a few thousand easily.

But anyway, as for right now, 800 posts is very excessive.

Status
Not open for further replies.