Dud Threads.

Cutting down the number of punks who can make threads.

• slips is a sexy man, he can move my *ahem* thread anytime

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Mods/Admin.

I'm seeing so many threads (in Bulldogs Discussion, News, Juniors) during the season that are just hopeless and contribute absolutely nothing to the Kennel.

Some people seem to just post a thread with one line and expect it to fly. Why can't they just post that comment in an existing thread, like the Contracts Rumours & Signings thread for example? It's just polluting this place, pushing way better threads down the list, and giving you guys more work to do.

I think we have to put a cap on people creating threads (if we can).

People under 500 posts cannot create a thread in any of the League forums. They can create threads in the Other Sports, Lounge (cause it's a total shatfight anyway), and Kennel Website forums.

What do you think?

P.S. I just found out now that Lounge posts aren't counted, hence the edit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hey if there wasnt any dud threads in here i wouldnt have anything to b1tch at or make fun of. It just wouldnt be the kennel. Maybe we need a dud thread sub forum haHAHAHA

:D

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
slippery, your an idiot, haha.

But I do get your point, but I dont agree with the 1000 post thing,
I wont have 1000 posts for years does that mean a thread I might want to start is less valid than yours. think about it,

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
slippery, your an idiot, haha.

But I do get your point, but I dont agree with the 1000 post thing,
I wont have 1000 posts for years does that mean a thread I might want to start is less valid than yours. think about it,
At your current post rate you'll be there at the end of this yr.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont worry Slip, there have been countless others that have been deleted or moved before you have seen them.

People will learn eventually

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
would have to agree with skippery lately all these random people are making the most pointless threads and it makes 1st time users to the forum think we are a bunch of idiots.

dont agree with the point count thing but. maybe that part can be discussed with the mods

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i've lost count of the amount of stupid crap i've closed and trashed or just deleted, only for someone else to come along and re-open it? lol, wtf?

yes, there is alot of stupid crap on the forum, but once i'm on, i move with the speed of napalm

:p

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Mods/Admin.

I'm seeing so many threads (in Bulldogs Discussion, News, Juniors) during the season that are just hopeless and contribute absolutely nothing to the Kennel.

Some people seem to just post a thread with one line and expect it to fly. Why can't they just post that comment in an existing thread, like the Contracts Rumours & Signings thread for example? It's just polluting this place, pushing way better threads down the list, and giving you guys more work to do.

I think we have to put a cap on people creating threads (if we can).

People under 1000 posts cannot create a thread in any of the League forums. In Lounge it's fine cause it's a total sh!tfight anyway lol.

Once people have over 1000 posts, they have to have an average of at least 1 post per day to create threads in those forums. That obviously means they're somewhat regulars on TK.

What do you think?
why did you post this, your like stating the obvious? are u vying for a mod position trying to show them how responsible and aware you are :p

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
why did you post this, your like stating the obvious? are u vying for a mod position trying to show them how responsible and aware you are :p
Actually I was a Mod, and then backed out.

I'm like a Neighbourhood Watch kenneler :p

Suck on it :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.