News DT CANT HELP THEMSELVES

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, I haven’t been following this too closely, but let me try and understand, according the terrorgraph, Mad Monday was a ‘Drama’, but the Inglis thing (take your pick of them, there’s a few to pick from) was kind of a blip – poor chap – must just have had a bad day(s), a pissed Jaeman Salmon smashes up some cars -meh who cares, Dylan Walker – already seems to be off all the news sites. Zane Musgrave – hardly seems to have even made a mention anywhere in the media.

Of course, no surprise from how the terrograph and nearly all other media handles it all, but don’t fret, we have the mighty nrl integrity unit to take care of and handle this shit. Go get em boys, put on your capes, jump in your kia rio’s and go restoring that integrity. I mean, you do such a bang-up job policing the salary cap, surely you can’t fail in achieving some media parity.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
At least they have the choice whether to pay or not, everyone pays for the ABC ($1billion), we get no choice in that.

Go Dogs
If there was no ABC this country would be under the domination of Rupert Murdoch. I'd happily more than a Billion Dollars to prevent that.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Kelloggs did bring into existence "Crunchy nut cornflakes" which was marketed as "ludicrously tasty"
Mr Kellogg would be rolling in his grave.

No man rests easy without a good wank!

Last edited:

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's another story today in the Daily Telegraph.

Turns out her daughter was also charged - the DT mention that she is a former Bulldogs cheerleader and there's a picture of her in her Sapphire's uniform.

Regan Yerbury recently graduated from a Bachelor of Nursing at the University of Wollongong and was once a cheerleader for the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs rugby league team.

“Just wanna say to everyone that Rome wasn’t built in a day and that good things take time,” she said in an Instagram post after she graduated.

Yerbury was a Bulldogs cheerleader from 2013 to 2016.

“Thank you to everyone who made my time at the club as amazing as it was, especially all the girls, I’ll miss you all,” she wrote on Instagram in September 2016 with the hashtag #proudtobeabulldog.