News DT CANT HELP THEMSELVES

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Out of the 1000 things she likes, Bulldogs deserves to be prioritized for a mention in the article? LMAO - they are desperate for clicks and ratings!! They must be dying.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Send it to the club.. lets see if they address it the old Bullfrog way..

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I skipped right to the end of the article to see what the fuss was about. These days the telegraph recruits their employees directly from the sewage works. Nobody else can handle the crap the telegraph dishes up.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Murdoch comics are plummeting in sales because no-one finds an ounce of truth in any of the shit they publish. The only way they can keep their sales from flagging is to peddle shock and anger. Murdoch is determined to thrust his views on Australia - the country he gave up to become an American - and the only way he knows is to appeal to the redneck anti-intellectuals who can be so easily manipulated with hatred, anti-science, and anti-factual stories of terror and injustice.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get more enjoyment from rewatching the video of massoud driving the ice cream truck than reading this

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so this is mind fucking me. Wtf does footy or anything have to do with bulldogs in relation to the story? The club should embarrass dt or atleast show some balls and ban them totally from ever entering Belmore or anything bulldog related. Seriously it’s beyond funny and it’s kind of childish reporting.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's the old ' guilt by association' tag. She supports the Bulldogs avidly so must therefore be the scum of the earth.

The reporter obviously attended a very prestigious school of journalism if that is the best they can do or more than likely got their degree in journalism from the inside of a cornflake packet... yep like you used to get these.. How sad, I actually had one of those little frogmen believe it or not; the obstacle scout...

I only ever read the paper if it is available for free and even then I give scant regard to the articles and mostly do the crosswords and the Sudoku....I am now waiting for them to start inserting cryptic clues relating to the Bulldogs into those......

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The "Canterbury Bulldogs" has a high search volume as a keyword for SEO (especially lately unfortunately). The more content articles they can subtly work it into the higher Google ranks their site. This is a pretty bog standard SEO technique and they have clearly got a keyword strategy to target this. Don't be surprised by plenty more similar articles and references to come - on top of their usual bullshit agenda that is.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The Murdoch comics are plummeting in sales because no-one finds an ounce of truth in any of the shit they publish. The only way they can keep their sales from flagging is to peddle shock and anger. Murdoch is determined to thrust his views on Australia - the country he gave up to become an American - and the only way he knows is to appeal to the redneck anti-intellectuals who can be so easily manipulated with hatred, anti-science, and anti-factual stories of terror and injustice.
Yep it is a well worn path he has perfected in the US with fauxnews. The brain dead morons that it is targeted at, just lap it up. It is mind boggling that people out here actually pay to read the DT and also sit down and watch that skynews after dark rubbish.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep it is a well worn path he has perfected in the US with fauxnews. The brain dead morons that it is targeted at, just lap it up. It is mind boggling that people out here actually pay to read the DT and also sit down and watch that skynews after dark rubbish.
At least they have the choice whether to pay or not, everyone pays for the ABC ($1billion), we get no choice in that.

Go Dogs

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Who cares... nobody pays to read the Daily Terrorgraph so nobody would see it anyway.
I would pay for it if there was no toilet paper left and was desperate because I didn’t want to use my hand to wipe myself!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol. WTF ??
So is the telegraph going to list the teams that every criminal they report on, goes for ?
No because if they did Buzz Tossfield would be at the top of their list, he’s a fucken criminal with how he reported the Dogs mad monday crap!

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the old ' guilt by association' tag. She supports the Bulldogs avidly so must therefore be the scum of the earth.

The reporter obviously attended a very prestigious school of journalism if that is the best they can do or more than likely got their degree in journalism from the inside of a cornflake packet... yep like you used to get these.. How sad, I actually had one of those little frogmen believe it or not; the obstacle scout...

I only ever read the paper if it is available for free and even then I give scant regard to the articles and mostly do the crosswords and the Sudoku....I am now waiting for them to start inserting cryptic clues relating to the Bulldogs into those......
You went to extreme lengths in order to link in that video to this story! Well done for loving something.

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hopefully the club used these type of POS articles to help convince our lucrative new sponsors that they won't get this level of coverage on any other Jersey in Australia, that our special relationship with news gives us unmatched print media space even when the content isn't sport related at all.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So much truth in your post Sir, I applaud you.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

You know cornflakes were made in a bid to stop masterbation?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You know cornflakes were made in a bid to stop masterbation?
Read it and ( literally) weep.......Cock a doodle do!!!!!!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...vented-plain-cereal-stop-self-pleasuring.html

What do Corn Flakes and masturbation have in common? Mr Kellogg believed sexual desires caused disease and invented the plain cereal to stop self-pleasuring
  • Corn flakes were invented by John Harvey Kellogg in the 19th century
  • He believed sex and masturbation were unhealthy for the body and mind
  • Created corn flakes as a decidedly plain meal to prevent masturbation
  • Also advocated yoghurt enemas to prevent people pleasuring themselves
For people the world over, a bowl of corn flakes is the go-to breakfast of choice.

But for the majority of those who look forward to their morning bowl, it will come as a surprise that they were invented to stop people masturbating.

John Harvey Kellogg, who first created the cereal in the late 19th century, originally intended it to be a ‘healthy, ready-to-eat anti-masturbatory morning meal’, according to Mental Floss.

Mr Kellogg, a physician, was uncomfortable about sex, believing it was unhealthy for the body, mind and soul.

He was celibate, having never consummated his marriage and keeping a separate bedroom from his wife.

He also adopted his children rather than impregnating his partner.

And while he was anti-sex, he considered masturbation even worse.

'Self-pollution is a crime doubly abominable,’ he wrote, according to Mental Floss journalists.

In his book Plain Facts for Old and Young: Embracing the Natural History and Hygiene of Organic Life, he described 39 different symptoms which he said were caused by masturbation.

hese included epilepsy, acne, bad posture, stiff joints, infirmity, poor development, fickleness, and palpitations.

He believed that a healthy lifestyle could cure most ailments.

Meat and rich or flavoured foods increased sexual desire, he said.

Mr Kellogg also developed an enema machine in which the bowels were cleaned out with yoghurt

Meanwhile, he believed plainer foods could help purify the body and mind.

While working as a physician at Battle Creek Sanitarium in Michigan, he developed a range of breakfasts he believed would prevent a person from pleasuring themselves.

First, he made ‘granula’, a cereal where oats and corn were baked and then ground into tiny pieces.

Under the threat of legal action from another company who was already making the same product under the same name, Mr Kellogg changed the name of his invention to ‘granola’.

Next, Mr Kellogg developed an enema machine in which the intestines were cleaned out with water.

After flushing the bowels with water, he believed they would be further cleansed by administering a pint of yoghurt; half through the mouth and half through the anus.

And finally, Mr Kellogg developed a range of decidedly plain cereals, including corn flakes, which he believed would dampen the desire for masturbation.

He partnered with his brother Will, a businessman who later added sugar to corn flakes and went on to found the Kellogg Company.

Mr John Kellogg renounced this recipe, and the brothers were embroiled in a feud for decades.

Cereals and yoghurt aside, he also had other, more sinister ‘cures’ for masturbation.

For girls, he recommended applying carbolic acid to the clitoris to burn it.

And for boys, he suggested threading silver wire through the foreskin to prevent erections and cause irritation.

Corn Flakes Were Invented as Part of an Anti-Masturbation Crusade | Mental Floss UK

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
So I guess Mr Kellogg did ok during No Nut November...