WWOS MOLE Drug Bombshell

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember going back a few years ago now there was a big rumor about one of the games biggest "out of Sydney" name players being a big cocaine dealer. If I remember correctly, it came to the point where media outlets where camped outside his house as the rumor was the cops where about to bust him. Nothing eventuated after that, but it could be that they've been watching him since then OR maybe its not him at all & he is innocent and never been involved with anything like this.
Rugby League, the game that just keeps on giving.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A guy just posted this
Interesting.

Punch a name in here:

https://auccr.com/free

Look at results

I'm not paying $17.50 for full details, but the existence of the records sort of speak for themselves when combined with that screengrab.
I'm pretty sure that he has been in PNG. I could be wrong but I thought you can't travel overseas when you are facing those types of charges. I reckon same name different person. The whispers about the other winger are pretty strong though. Sad as he was a great personality and finisher in his day

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
From The Daily Telegraph
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...n/news-story/7be2876b4ea14b16d76e416375da7b9a

SAILOR ALL AT SEA

OLD footy legend Wendell Sailor has been the victim of a mistaken identity in a drugs court case in the Northern Territory last week.

The rugby league world was buzzing when documents found their way on to social media from the NT Supreme Court revealing a Wendell Sailor was facing charges after being arrested with a trafficking quantity of drugs.

Our court reporter Brenden Hills checked and it turns out this Wendell Sailor was born in 1996, which rules out the retired and now clean-living 45-year-old ex-Broncos, Dragons and Wallabies star winger.

“My phone hasn’t stopped ringing,” Wendell said. “Blokes like Sam Burgess and Jason Nightingale checking that I was OK.

“I can’t believe it, mate. I even rang a lawyer.

“Put it in the paper please mate. Tell them it’s not me. I made mistakes when I was much younger but I have a daughter in year 12, a son playing NRL, and my wife just doesn’t need it.”

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that he has been in PNG. I could be wrong but I thought you can't travel overseas when you are facing those types of charges. I reckon same name different person.
You picked it right, looked legit at first.