WWOS MOLE Drug Bombshell

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Me ? Lol..

If I hear anything, or find anything out I will be sure to inform, but just because I’m in nz I will have no more info than all of you, as what’s on the news etc.
I know who they are :tearsofjoy:

Malla

Reaction score
Only bloke I can think of is Manu Vatuvai

And there's a photo of him in a doggies jersey from a bet he lost with Frank Pritchard

Whats the bet this will be plastered all over the news lol

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Only bloke I can think of is Manu Vatuvai

And there's a photo of him in a doggies jersey from a bet he lost with Frank Pritchard

Whats the bet this will be plastered all over the news lol
Yeah Manu is the NZ story

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No matter who it is, who he played for, we will end up involved some how. Article will be ‘former bulldogs player from Harold Matthews squad of 1999’ or ‘long time bulldogs supporter’. At the very least they’ll produce a picture of said player against the Bulldogs or even a family picture with said player holding his pet bulldog while also wearing a blue and white polo.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't think so, we hosted a bbq with the media the other day ,things looking up
No matter who it is, who he played for, we will end up involved some how. Article will be ‘former bulldogs player from Harold Matthews squad of 1999’ or ‘long time bulldogs supporter’. At the very least they’ll produce a picture of said player against the Bulldogs or even a family picture with said player holding his pet bulldog while also wearing a blue and white polo.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lets hope the good media vibes keep filtering through...it's in the club's long term viability interests to stop being the whipping boy.

No sponsor wants the constant negative press. I'll be congratulating the new board if they start bringing a new public image for our club.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lets hope the good media vibes keep filtering through...it's in the club's long term viability interests to stop being the whipping boy.

No sponsor wants the constant negative press. I'll be congratulating the new board if they start bringing a new public image for our club.
This is a very good point, and a positive way of looking at the presence of all our player and board related stories in the media of late.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That explains all the bulldogs related articles flooding the news feeds... good stuff...
Plus we need as much exposure as possible - we are still without a major sponsor...

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very good to have him back, an see him deleting all posts again. Maybe a bit of order may start happening to keep this place in check.!!
Really i read he was going through our personal shit. Eat a dick in my books thats pretty bloody ordinary.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please keep names out of the thread until broken by the media. Supression orders exist for good reason, and all posts and threads on here cache to Google.
Blah blah blah blah ill right any name i feel like guessing. Take your fbi rules and leave it how it is. The right shit starters are getting banned now.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Really i read he was going through our personal shit. Eat a dick in my books thats pretty bloody ordinary.
Well you posted it in the RUMOUR section, so good job there ol' chap :grinning: Sorry but it's just a rumour, with zero credibility.

Blah blah blah blah ill right any name i feel like guessing. Take your fbi rules and leave it how it is. The right shit starters are getting banned now.
Didn't you just cop a ban recently for wanting to punch on with another member?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its not the NZ one, theres another former NRL player who got a mention in court for a criminal matter. I've seen the name, not Manu.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well you posted it in the RUMOUR section, so good job there ol' chap :grinning: Sorry but it's just a rumour, with zero credibility.

Didn't you just cop a ban recently for wanting to punch on with another member?
Nope he got band for calling me out, i was just happy to take up the offer. As i said the new people in charge are gettng it right and banning the shit starters not people sticking up for themselves.
And if its just a rumour why are u carrying on about names being used and getting sued all the time ol chap.

Like u for example u get on here and try and tell everyone what they can and cant do.
After u were going through our personal shit.
U should of been banned for fucking life.
Get back in the hole ol chap.
I stopped getting banned when they pissed u off.

Reaction score
Nope he got band for calling me out, i was just happy to take up the offer. As i said the new people in charge are gettng it right and banning the shit starters not people sticking up for themselves.
And if its just a rumour why are u carrying on about names being used and getting sued all the time ol chap.

Like u for example u get on here and try and tell everyone what they can and cant do.
After u were going through our personal shit.
U should of been banned for fucking life.
Get back in the hole ol chap.
I stopped getting banned when they pissed u off.
yep, sounds about right. Can’t believe he is back.