Drop Okunbor and Lewis absolutely rubbish.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
St George smashed us. Simple. Mary made sure Lewis and Okunbor were targeted and our fowards were pushed around by a far more committed pack.
What we have this year we have and even though I was gutted by the performance on the weekend I also think the 2 previous weeks performance gave too many guys in the team a false sense of security. Good reality check I reckon and I absolutely love the fact we have a bunch of kids so let's back them, and hopefully the chip on their shoulder from this week is gone and they realise the effort from Melbourne needs to be repeated every week..

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its hard to blame the halves and wingers. People need to look at the forwards. Only Tolman had a go.
The halves play off the back of the forwards and that didnt happen.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's no good as a captain , too PC
The captain's job is to lead by example and to control the motions and emotions of the team...
I am not being too harsh on Jacko but I don't he is there yet !!!

Last edited:

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rubbish. There is no one better in the lower grades. At least these 2 have shown that on their day they are up to it. We just need to help them find the consistency.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Okunbor hasn't caught a bomb or high ball in 3 games. Watch Reynolds go to town on him

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hear Josh Morris is playing for peanuts at Cronulla maybe we can grab him.

Oh that's right.........he's too old and decrepit for us.
Another dud decison.. Sure hes no spring chicken but our backline would look far better with both Morris boys .. their leadership and experience is also invaluable especially when your in 'rebuilding' phase..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Another dud decison.. Sure hes no spring chicken but our backline would look far better with both Morris boys .. their leadership and experience is also invaluable especially when your in 'rebuilding' phase..
I don't know how many times this needs to be said, but the Morris' both wanted to leave.

Last edited:

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of you guys turn on players so quickly, shows some of you have a compleat lack of knowledge of the game.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lolll people on TK will be calling for everyone's head after we get spanked today

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know how many times this needs to be said, but the Morris' both wanted to leave.
They both wanted to stay.. they only wanted to leave after it was made very clear they would be re-signed as the club was going in a different direction..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He has to go. His confidence is absolutely shot and all it took was a couple good hits from the Dragons to ruin him.

Mentally he doesn't have it.. Also has no footballing IQ whatsoever.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
OKUNBOR NEEDS TO GO. THAT BITCH CAN NOT CATCH. A HIGH BALL, A PASS NOTHING. GET HIM OUT

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis busts his ass all day every game. Has he got the skill, at times, and with time he may captain the club. Fuck we have some work ahead of us.
These guys are dumb as shit at times. We need a fucking hooker. We need a gun winger (RONA)