Drop Okunbor and Lewis absolutely rubbish.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Everybody was going crazy about Okunbor running over Simth etc
He has good pace in open field and obviously have the height advantage - they need to work on his catching - now that he got exposed today -expect all the other teams kicking his way too

I think for a centre , we need to hit the market as soon as we can or someone is available
I dont know too much about Morgan to comment on how good or bad he is
It was a Sad performance after what they did to Storm
I hear Josh Morris is playing for peanuts at Cronulla maybe we can grab him.

Oh that's right.........he's too old and decrepit for us.

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We need grubs and i promise you i couldnt give 2 fucks if they are Queenslanders or New South Welshmen.

Fuck ill take a Mongolian if they are any good
Well that we can agree on lol

Gunnasmc

Waterboy
Reaction score
These threads when we lose are a fucking joke, bipolar.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lewis won't and shouldn't be dropped. He's the best half at the club (that plays week in week out) despite his struggles which says a lot about the depth at the club..

Okunbur shouldn't either right now but he needs to get his head in the game and work on catching and defending. He was horrible today. His head was in the clouds and he obviously read the absurd overhyping of a kid who had played two games...

What worried me with Okunbur was that he was jogging and ten metres behind the play on both sides of the ball.. He better get his head sorted and should get a spray from the coaches for taking his first grade opportunity for granted.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And who do you replace them with? There’s no one fucking else
Let's bring Frawley back and promote Montoya lol there is absolutely nobody to bring in for any position basically. This is what we have this year and people need to accept that

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis won't and shouldn't be dropped. He's the best half at the club (that plays week in week out) despite his struggles which says a lot about the depth at the club..

Okunbur shouldn't either right now but he needs to get his head in the game and work on catching and defending. He was horrible today. His head was in the clouds and he obviously read the absurd overhyping of a kid who had played two games...

What worried me with Okunbur was that he was jogging and ten metres behind the play on both sides of the ball.. He better get his head sorted and should get a spray from the coaches for taking his first grade opportunity for granted.
Brandon Wakeham will be a better halfback then Lewis in time, unfortunately he copped that injury in the pre season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He’s bit a halfback, for starters. He should be playing 6 and Cogger playing 7 rather than trying to make Lewis a halfback so Foran can play 6 if and when he can get his body right.

Without Lewis’ d, we lose by even more today.

He’s a good player who is young and playing out of position...

We have a young side. Look st the combines experience of our spine. Of course they are going to struggle for consistency.
We didn't even play with a halfback today.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We didn't even play with a halfback today.
We played like a team that was blown away through the middle and our halves both look confused about the nature of their roles. Give them some clarity and I think they will improve.... but whatever happens we still have an inexperienced side and are short a few big men.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis is unreliable and okunbor can’t catch. We have some recruiting to do.
Settle down there in a learning phase u can’t be a top player over night it’s becoming rare to find players like that relax a bit we are all upset but it’s going to take time

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Brandon Wakeham will be a better halfback then Lewis in time, unfortunately he copped that injury in the pre season.
It's a shame. I was keen to see him develop. He should be back soon shouldn't he?

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s bit a halfback, for starters. He should be playing 6 and Cogger playing 7 rather than trying to make Lewis a halfback so Foran can play 6 if and when he can get his body right.

Without Lewis’ d, we lose by even more today.

He’s a good player who is young and playing out of position...

We have a young side. Look st the combines experience of our spine. Of course they are going to struggle for consistency.
Lewis and Okunbor have potential. Though they need to be played in the correct positions.

Lewis aint a half and Okunbor aint a winger. ffs which winger doesnt know how to step?

I dont blame the kids at all...

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Pay should promote rfm and fualalo we need all the experience we can get. Drop elliot and lichaa

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis and Okunbor have potential. Though they need to be played in the correct positions.

Lewis aint a half and Okunbor aint a winger. ffs which winger doesnt know how to step?

I dont blame the kids at all...
Then what are there positions then?

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Then what are there positions then?
Okunbor is a forward. He has an ass the size of J-Lo. He is not athletic or mobile enough to be a winger

Lewis as he is still growing, could potentially be a good lock forward down the track. For now I would play him in the centres since the kid is 191cm and 90kg

Which current half in the game is 191cm and 90kgs?

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still like Lewis but he was too erratic today. Taking hitups inside our 30. Running both sides of the ruck like a headless chicken and making to many tackles. I would like to see him conserve energy for key ‘attacking’ moments and use his forwards to do the dirty
Work.