Dragons - Real deal or 2011 all over again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Just noticed that the Dragons are the only side in the NRL without any injuries at the moment. No doubt that helps them significantly.
Wait until Origin time comes round.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Their the real deal but your team can win every game finish the top of the ladder but they could have a shit game in the finals and not make it or a bad referee decision, and could play their worst game of the year in the GF if they make it, it's a long way to the GF and even harder to win one, I'm hoping they don't make the GF or win it as I f'ing hate them but atm their the best team.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
they'll most likely get the mp but winning the GF is another story.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just noticed that the Dragons are the only side in the NRL without any injuries at the moment. No doubt that helps them significantly.
We’ve hardly been hit with injuries as well

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
And the choking begins...

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Queen's birthday weekend....ironic isn't it we play the Drag queens on the Queen's birthday weekend.
Lol it's like it was scripted. I hope they do play like drag queens and we play like bulldogs

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Would like to see the Dragons win for Graham... but I think Panthers v Rabbits would provide the most entertainment. To me Dragons defend structured play very well, but struggle against teams who can play solid ad-lib attacking footy. It's why they have lost to Panthers, Rabbits, Warriors,but beat the Storm and Roosters comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.