Dragon Ball Super

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jiren's team had the worst strategy. You have the strongest guy by far and he really doesn't do anything until half your team is eliminated
They got cocky. Belmod thought no one could match Jiren because he was stronger than him and Jiren is just a dick. Jiren should have just blasted everyone away and then they should have just tagged teamed the strongest fighters with the rest od the pride troopers. But then we wouldn't have a show i guess.. haha

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They got cocky. Belmod thought no one could match Jiren because he was stronger than him and Jiren is just a dick. Jiren should have just blasted everyone away and then they should have just tagged teamed the strongest fighters with the rest od the pride troopers. But then we wouldn't have a show i guess.. haha
It's not like you don't get erased if you lose... Then you don't take out Goku after he achieves Ultra Instinct the first time. I'll watch until the end of the arc but i'm getting tired of these power up anime shows

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's not like you don't get erased if you lose... Then you don't take out Goku after he achieves Ultra Instinct the first time. I'll watch until the end of the arc but i'm getting tired of these power up anime shows
It's all for the nostalgia really. Nothing beats feeling like a kid getting all excited over this haha. There's only 2 episodes left until Super is over anyway.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tbf Jiren should have knocked off almost everyone at the start of the tournament lol. They have to drag out all the sub plots and shit to fill in the episodes.
I think the manga is doing it that way, Jiren is already knocking ***** out in it.
But I would have preferred in the anime if Jiren knocked out most ***** besides a few like 17 Frieza and goku and eventually goku unlocks omen UI and like it should have been 10 episodes of goku in UI omen trying to master it and then eventually masters it and we have mastered UI for a full couple or few episodes

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think the manga is doing it that way, Jiren is already knocking ***** out in it.
But I would have preferred in the anime if Jiren knocked out most ***** besides a few like 17 Frieza and goku and eventually goku unlocks omen UI and like it should have been 10 episodes of goku in UI omen trying to master it and then eventually masters it and we have mastered UI for a full couple or few episodes
Yh the mangas are always written better than the Anime, will be interesting to see if the manga goes past the ending of the Anime.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh the mangas are always written better than the Anime, will be interesting to see if the manga goes past the ending of the Anime.
i actually wish they can do the manga version whilst super is done. i would love to see the black arc just to see goku do a haiko

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 don't read the spoilers :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Too late lol. What a shit hype depleting ending. I mean they’ve built the hype for mastered ui pretty much an unbeatable form only for goku to be cucked by the writers and give Frieza potentially the win. How are we to believe goku can’t dodge the ki blast? Makes no sense. Unless he burns through the form there’s no logical way he can’t dodge that lol even if it’s point blank, the **** is beyond light speed.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Too late lol. What a shit hype depleting ending. I mean they’ve built the hype for mastered ui pretty much an unbeatable form only for goku to be cucked by the writers and give Frieza potentially the win. How are we to believe goku can’t dodge the ki blast? Makes no sense. Unless he burns through the form there’s no logical way he can’t dodge that lol even if it’s point blank, the **** is beyond light speed.
My guess is Jiren is still too powerful and just overwhelms Goku with a powerful ki blast. I mean there's only so much space on the stage left so there's not many places for Goku to dodge to, so he probably just gets ringed out still in his MUI form. Goku has also drained his stamina every couple of episodes while Jiren has chilled most of the ToP.

Still it's a shitty way to end it, Goku has lost pretty much all of Super lol. I guess with it ending like this it mean Super will definitely be back?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My guess is Jiren is still too powerful and just overwhelms Goku with a powerful ki blast. I mean there's only so much space on the stage left so there's not many places for Goku to dodge to, so he probably just gets ringed out still in his MUI form. Goku has also drained his stamina every couple of episodes while Jiren has chilled most of the ToP.

Still it's a shitty way to end it, Goku has lost pretty much all of Super lol. I guess with it ending like this it mean Super will definitely be back?
I don’t believe that Bro, a **** who can fart a galaxy doesn’t need places to land hahaha. But yeah it’s ridiculous goku hasn’t beaten anyone yet pretty much, he’s always needed help. I don’t count kefla. Anyways did you see the interview with toryiama? Pretty much I was right. Kale was created for out of feminism, toryiama didn’t want female saiyans but the anime staff thought it would be a good idea. I hate this anime staff. Who the fuck they think they are. I’m hoping the manga will do goku some justice. At least give goku the god toppo win vegeta never should have won that battle. It’s ironic, last year I’ll be saying lucky dragon ball super is on so I don’t be depressed about how shit the dogs are playing, now I’m happy dogs are playing again so I don’t have to deal with this shit haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 super movie out in december and will continue on from the end of super. Also pretty much confirmed the DB series isn't over and that the managa will continue ans the anime will return.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 super movie out in december and will continue on from the end of super. Also pretty much confirmed the DB series isn't over and that the managa will continue ans the anime will return.
Great fkn news. Let’s hope doggies play good for the season coz I’m going to be dying with no super hype each weekend.
Maybe they’ll finally give goku a win for once in the sam movie? Lol gets the best transformations and they don’t let him win lol. Ssj3 couldn’t beat buu. Ssb kaioken couldn’t beat goku Black, tied with hit, clear loss to beer is lol ssjg and now even with fkn ui mastered will lose to Jiren.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 Goku totally won that fight, Jiren admitted defeat and everything. Fight over lol.

I'm also okay with Goku breaking down from using UI, Goku's mortal body can't handle the technique so it will open the potential storyline of Goku transcending his mortal body or becoming a God or some shit like that. They could also nerf him massively and say that his body has been damaged beyond repair and have him try to build his strength up again.

Either way i thinm we have heaps more potential for future DB anime now that Goku isn't just some OP **** with his UI lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 Goku totally won that fight, Jiren admitted defeat and everything. Fight over lol.

I'm also okay with Goku breaking down from using UI, Goku's mortal body can't handle the technique so it will open the potential storyline of Goku transcending his mortal body or becoming a God or some shit like that. They could also nerf him massively and say that his body has been damaged beyond repair and have him try to build his strength up again.

Either way i thinm we have heaps more potential for future DB anime now that Goku isn't just some OP **** with his UI lol.
Goku definitely won hahaha.
Yeah from the last leaks they hinted goku in ui form wasn’t going to be defeated rather he loses the power and that makes so much more sense than Jiren beating ui which would have been so dumb. I Think it was a bit dumb full power Jiren was able to knock ui goku down but whatever goku still slaughtered him hahaha. When goku lost his power the animation it changed to looked like something Camembert our from in him and blood came out his back I honestly thought yomoshis spirit or something came out hahaha.

Did you like seeing 17 and Frieza? Hahaha 17 was a massive surprise. That **** was dead

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Goku definitely won hahaha.
Yeah from the last leaks they hinted goku in ui form wasn’t going to be defeated rather he loses the power and that makes so much more sense than Jiren beating ui which would have been so dumb. I Think it was a bit dumb full power Jiren was able to knock ui goku down but whatever goku still slaughtered him hahaha. When goku lost his power the animation it changed to looked like something Camembert our from in him and blood came out his back I honestly thought yomoshis spirit or something came out hahaha.

Did you like seeing 17 and Frieza? Hahaha 17 was a massive surprise. That **** was dead
Are we also going to get an answer as to why Jiren's aura was just a red version of Goku's UI aura? Is he using UI also or what? Lol. I know they used the red to express Jiren's rage while the blue expressed Goku calmness, but the aura was still the same..

Yh i didn't think 17 was dead, him and Freeza's appearance at the end was nice. I rekon Zeno is going tl be like "this was fun, lets do it again" and just bring back all the other universes. Or he might merge them because it might be fun? I'm guessing there will be some sort of twist at the end.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are we also going to get an answer as to why Jiren's aura was just a red version of Goku's UI aura? Is he using UI also or what? Lol. I know they used the red to express Jiren's rage while the blue expressed Goku calmness, but the aura was still the same..

Yh i didn't think 17 was dead, him and Freeza's appearance at the end was nice. I rekon Zeno is going tl be like "this was fun, lets do it again" and just bring back all the other universes. Or he might merge them because it might be fun? I'm guessing there will be some sort of twist at the end.
I think it’s just the design of these new auras? I think they would have told us by now if he had ui or even like an omen variation? But I think they’ve said Jiren is like just raw power maybe they wanted to signify how powerful he is by giving a similar aura? Either way the animation was amazing and I loved how goku looked fkn buff in some scenes was such a reminiscent for me of the namek arc lol.

I can’t believe Jiren almost wipes out u7 though lol which would have wiped everyone’s else out as well right? Coz they’re all sitting together. The **** lost his mind this episode hahaha oh and did you get the Easter egg after that goku said what he said to Frieza all the way back at namek when he killed krillen, but you tried to kill my friends “I’ll never forgive you” that’s exactly what he said to Frieza and he raged! Hahaha bro the hype for the movie is crazy now lol. Look at me, im like a little girl

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think it’s just the design of these new auras? I think they would have told us by now if he had ui or even like an omen variation? But I think they’ve said Jiren is like just raw power maybe they wanted to signify how powerful he is by giving a similar aura? Either way the animation was amazing and I loved how goku looked fkn buff in some scenes was such a reminiscent for me of the namek arc lol.

I can’t believe Jiren almost wipes out u7 though lol which would have wiped everyone’s else out as well right? Coz they’re all sitting together. The **** lost his mind this episode hahaha oh and did you get the Easter egg after that goku said what he said to Frieza all the way back at namek when he killed krillen, but you tried to kill my friends “I’ll never forgive you” that’s exactly what he said to Frieza and he raged! Hahaha bro the hype for the movie is crazy now lol. Look at me, im like a little girl
I don't get why Goku had to protect them, all the GoDs and Angels were there and could have easily destroyed it lol.

Yh there has been a few throwbacks throughout the entire super series, some have gone all the way back to the original.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't get why Goku had to protect them, all the GoDs and Angels were there and could have easily destroyed it lol.

Yh there has been a few throwbacks throughout the entire super series, some have gone all the way back to the original.
Yeah I thought the same thing hahaha was pretty illogical but that’s dragonball like you always tell me haha. I get the point they tried to make but made little sense lol also if that did happen wouldn’t that mean Jiren would get erased on the spot?

Cuz I’m watching the fkn episode for the 10th time will at Gym hahaha I’ve carked it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 that fight was fucking sick, the ending was a little meh but atleast the franchise has so much story potential still and will return. Goku can't access his UI, no suprise there. Can Vegeta access his new form still though? Whis also op just casually revives Frieza lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 that fight was fucking sick, the ending was a little meh but atleast the franchise has so much story potential still and will return. Goku can't access his UI, no suprise there. Can Vegeta access his new form still though? Whis also op just casually revives Frieza lol.
The fight was amazing bro Frieza and goku together gave me goosebumps.
Yeah the ending was very underwhelming and like obvious but like you said the potential for stories is still there now.
I felt so bad for Jiren at the end man haha but lucky he got erased otherwise he would’ve wished selfishly probably and got everything erased lol.
So ui must actuallly be the last form to achieve or there abouts if they’re going down that route? Maybe they’ll give us like a ssj4 transformation or something????? I’ll die if they do.
I think this means we’ll get the goku vs beerus rematch then since he ain’t got mui