Dragon Ball Super

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 kid Jiren is a cute **** haha.
CUtest bro lol.
Oi do you feel like they’ve nerfed Jiren? I feel like they’ve honestly nerfed him in order for vegeta to have some limelight against him coz he can’t UI.
UI will Shit on vegetas sparkle blue form and sparkle blue has like not done damage to Jiren but has moved him. So what are the need for UI. I’m just fkn co fused with the level scaling in the tournament it fucked up big time with that abomination kefla. UI was not needed for them.

Android 17 is a beast though it makes sense for his character to keep going the way he did.

I’m pissed off about how they’ve literally tossed Frieza to the side. I think that was done last second when the vegeta fandom got annoyed he wasn’t doing much so instead of Frieza defeating toppo ans being a boss likw he was in earlier tournament episodes they gave that glory to vegeta. I always hated Frieza but i got on board and they fuck him

also vegeta never had HIT owned yet HIT was destroyed by jiren, thats why im so confused, HIT was crazy but was easily defeated by jiren which is understandable but if HIT didnt have a chance at like at allll i dont get how vegeta did tbh. But yeah im getting too emotional now i keep coming back to this post to add to it hahaha

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
CUtest bro lol.
Oi do you feel like they’ve nerfed Jiren? I feel like they’ve honestly nerfed him in order for vegeta to have some limelight against him coz he can’t UI.
UI will Shit on vegetas sparkle blue form and sparkle blue has like not done damage to Jiren but has moved him. So what are the need for UI. I’m just fkn co fused with the level scaling in the tournament it fucked up big time with that abomination kefla. UI was not needed for them.

Android 17 is a beast though it makes sense for his character to keep going the way he did.

I’m pissed off about how they’ve literally tossed Frieza to the side. I think that was done last second when the vegeta fandom got annoyed he wasn’t doing much so instead of Frieza defeating toppo ans being a boss likw he was in earlier tournament episodes they gave that glory to vegeta. I always hated Frieza but i got on board and they fuck him

also vegeta never had HIT owned yet HIT was destroyed by jiren, thats why im so confused, HIT was crazy but was easily defeated by jiren which is understandable but if HIT didnt have a chance at like at allll i dont get how vegeta did tbh. But yeah im getting too emotional now i keep coming back to this post to add to it hahaha
Jiren should have stomped all 3 of them once he powered up, they're just dragging it on.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jiren should have stomped all 3 of them once he powered up, they're just dragging it on.
It honestly felt like he didn’t even power up. Vegeta first Lansing a kickabd sending him flying was bs. But yeah all three should have been stomped it’s like why is UI even needed to be mastered at this point since they’re already able to land hits and shit. But whatever they’ve fkd it, hopefully the manga doesn’t fuck Jiren up

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 silver hair Goku confirmed!
I saw last night bro i couldn’t believe, but brooooooooooo watch the fkn preview for ep 129 you’ll see exactly what he’s gonna look like. Spoiler, looks x20 crazier than silver already looks. Can’t believe they’re ending super like this it’s such a tease

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was gonna post but I just waited for you to do it hahaha. I honestly would have preferred the shiny white hair it looked angelic. Also did you see how they’ve made him skinnier? Apparently takahashi drew the original version which is what we saw at the end of 128 for 129 preview but yomomoro got a hold of it for the extended preview and made him less bulky and cut. I miss the exaggerated buff goku from the namek arc.

I don’t get why they didn’t leave it alone. Look at me I’m complaining like a whinny bitch now instead of enjoying it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Was gonna post but I just waited for you to do it hahaha. I honestly would have preferred the shiny white hair it looked angelic. Also did you see how they’ve made him skinnier? Apparently takahashi drew the original version which is what we saw at the end of 128 for 129 preview but yomomoro got a hold of it for the extended preview and made him less bulky and cut. I miss the exaggerated buff goku from the namek arc.

I don’t get why they didn’t leave it alone. Look at me I’m complaining like a whinny bitch now instead of enjoying it.
Theres a few different versions that he sketched up. I guess the show runners get the final say.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Theres a few different versions that he sketched up. I guess the show runners get the final say.
Sorry if I’m a kill joy hahaha. But yeah it’s that yomomooro dude he corrects the drawings before they go on air. I don’t know why they’re so scared to make goku buff again, I mean kale was buff as fucken and she a female, even toppo was and Jiren is buff as fuck. I don’t buy the whole lean means faster when Jiren is fkn huge as is toppo and they’re some of the fastest characters. Nonetheless I cannot wait for it tomorrow. Why don’t you watch it on YouTube by the way? There’s always someone playing it live with the subs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 was too tired to post aftee watching last night but fmd what an episode. Goku created a fucking galaxy with is energy hahahahaha. He then just man handles Jirens attack and crushes it with ease lol. Goku basically a Kai/Angel with the ability to create. Also Beerus' "shut up and watch!" Hahaha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 was too tired to post aftee watching last night but fmd what an episode. Goku created a fucking galaxy with is energy hahahahaha. He then just man handles Jirens attack and crushes it with ease lol. Goku basically a Kai/Angel with the ability to create. Also Beerus' "shut up and watch!" Hahaha
Lolll cue the Stan marsh meme. Beerus and whis made the episode I think, Nd got a tad emotional when beerus was like, honestly, what an unbelievable guy. Nd the gods all standing just perf. I love the transformation I just wish they left goku with those huge deltoids and I loved the glowing white hair.
Next episode looks so epic I just don’t know how Jiren stands a chance nymore haha
When UI goku cums he creates galaxies we just Create a spectacle of white streamers lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lolll cue the Stan marsh meme. Beerus and whis made the episode I think, Nd got a tad emotional when beerus was like, honestly, what an unbelievable guy. Nd the gods all standing just perf. I love the transformation I just wish they left goku with those huge deltoids and I loved the glowing white hair.
Next episode looks so epic I just don’t know how Jiren stands a chance nymore haha
When UI goku cums he creates galaxies we just Create a spectacle of white streamers lol
I don't think there will be a winner in the fight as time will run out and they will both still be standing...or they both take each other out. Either way i think Freeza will also be on the stage so U7 win lol.

Goku is too strong now, can kind of see why they are stopping the show as it's hard to move on right away. I'm guessing Goku will leave U7 at the end for whatever reason.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think there will be a winner in the fight as time will run out and they will both still be standing...or they both take each other out. Either way i think Freeza will also be on the stage so U7 win lol.

Goku is too strong now, can kind of see why they are stopping the show as it's hard to move on right away. I'm guessing Goku will leave U7 at the end for whatever reason.
Yeah true you can’t really drag out a fight with goku atm, technically Jiren should be dead right now hahaha.
I hope we see UI goku in the movie

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah true you can’t really drag out a fight with goku atm, technically Jiren should be dead right now hahaha.
I hope we see UI goku in the movie
Well Goku should also be dead considering he's apparently out of stamina every few episodes lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well Goku should also be dead considering he's apparently out of stamina every few episodes lol.
YEAH but that’s coz the writers wanted to nerf him to give some shine to vegeta and that kale slut.
How dare you say goku should be dead. You off your fkn head
~Klemmer

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
YEAH but that’s coz the writers wanted to nerf him to give some shine to vegeta and that kale slut.
How dare you say goku should be dead. You off your fkn head
~Klemmer
Tbf Jiren should have knocked off almost everyone at the start of the tournament lol. They have to drag out all the sub plots and shit to fill in the episodes.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tbf Jiren should have knocked off almost everyone at the start of the tournament lol. They have to drag out all the sub plots and shit to fill in the episodes.
Jiren's team had the worst strategy. You have the strongest guy by far and he really doesn't do anything until half your team is eliminated