Dragon Ball Super

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Goku beats everyone up until Freiza, neckbeards want Gohan to be boss. Gohan beats Perfect Cell and becomes a Bulldogs_fan in the Buu Saga. Goku returns and wins again.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fight between Goku and Frieza was hilariously long. I think I went through the whole cycle of puberty by the time Goku finally won. lol
Dont get me started on that shit, I can remember when they decided to repeat it over again nearly exactly when it finished on morning TV.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So i watched DB and DBZ all over again and it got me thinking.... what the **** happened to launch? Lol.
I've wanted to rewatch DBZ but not sure if I should watch DBZ kai instead as its supposed to be the better version.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've wanted to rewatch DBZ but not sure if I should watch DBZ kai instead as its supposed to be the better version.
Read the original manga. It's how the series was meant to be enjoyed in the first place.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think the Kai cuts out the fillers and just sticks to the main sagas.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Goku beats everyone up until Freiza, neckbeards want Gohan to be boss. Gohan beats Perfect Cell and becomes a Bulldogs_fan in the Buu Saga. Goku returns and wins again.
I ****ing hate how Gohan turns into a ****ing bitch. Gohan was meant to take over the story and be a bad ****, but naa lets just make him go to school and then give him a free powerup so he can make ground uo in the other fighters.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dont get me started on that shit, I can remember when they decided to repeat it over again nearly exactly when it finished on morning TV.
That fight is actually the longest anime fight ever.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dbgt was bland. Baby was so annoying. His laugh made me want to rip a door off and break my TV.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I ****ing hate how Gohan turns into a ****ing bitch. Gohan was meant to take over the story and be a bad ****, but naa lets just make him go to school and then give him a free powerup so he can make ground uo in the other fighters.
Stopped watching once Gohan became a little punce randomly. How does he go from being the son of the most powerful warrior ever that only he surpassed while saving the world to that??? Cell saga was the peak of my cheese tv viewing experience

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Stopped watching once Gohan became a little punce randomly. How does he go from being the son of the most powerful warrior ever that only he surpassed while saving the world to that??? Cell saga was the peak of my cheese tv viewing experience
From what i understand, Goku was meant to stay dead and Gohan was going to be the main guy. Everyone complained so they brought Goku back and they had to change Gohans path down the track. ****ing cheese tv, that brings back memories lol

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
From what i understand, Goku was meant to stay dead and Gohan was going to be the main guy. Everyone complained so they brought Goku back and they had to change Gohans path down the track. ****ing cheese tv, that brings back memories lol
Sounds about right as it never made much sense after they spent the whole series basically grooming him as the next main character, what a pity. Felt like watching a kid in the NYC become dally M winner down the track when Gohan finally snapped, what an awesome show it was lol.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can remember one of the guys in cheese tv had a part in a movie called black rock or something. It was a serious movie about a gang rape but no one in class could take it seriously because of the cheese tv guy.

[video=youtube;H9gHZI1_UXI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9gHZI1_UXI[/video]

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
40 episodes in and still no dub...

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still vividly remember my anger and frustration when they cut an episode on cheese tv to cover the 9/11 terror attacks. Seriously they need to properly prioritise their shit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Couldn't wait for the dub so I started watching the sub yesterday. The first few episodes are just the battle of gods thing again but with shit animation lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on guys we are all in our 30's and some have kids of your own.
It's time to grow up now.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haha but still Dragon ball sucks! My sister used to watch it as a kid and I told her she would turn into a Jap one day and I wad right!
No it doesn't suck ffs.