downvote button.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We certainly get some drama, enough for now. Otherwise you will make more work for Mods and I’m sure that’s not what they want to do nor should they.

Wait until Saturday (or maybe Sunday), the drama will return

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not?? I think you should have to reply if you dislike something so it doesn't turn into just disliking posts of members you hate.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
not mods .. mod.
Oh really? I thought this kind of decision would have been put to a vote between you all. Personally, I think it's kind of like the no punch rule, where the questionable tag was like the punch. Without the punch there just so much back and forth niggling.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've said this before another time when the same request/discussion popped up - If you disagree with something, say so and start a proper discussion.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why not?? I think you should have to reply if you dislike something so it doesn't turn into just disliking posts of members you hate.
That's exactly what happened before, I remember there were a few trolls that would go through all of members posts and down vote them.

There is already enough drama and bannings have increased since Mr I title change, down vote buttons would cause more bullshit, hence the optimistic button being taken away due to a few dumb *****.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's exactly what happened before, I remember there were a few trolls that would go through all of members posts and down vote them.

There is already enough drama and bannings have increased since Mr I title change, down vote buttons would cause more bullshit, hence the optimistic button being taken away due to a few dumb *****.
Too true champion

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The funny emoji is used for disliking my posts sometimes.. It's so obvious

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Yes true... and I for one would use it like that too but I'd be using it on trolls not for trolling..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

you can look at it in both ways really... if you had the ability to disagree with a post it may not spark people to write an aggressive response because they didnt agree with post .. like with anything , if people abuse a function in a trolling manner, they should be dealt with .. dont just punish everyone by removing it.

thats the sort of move the NSW government would make.. the Nanny state.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
you can look at it in both ways really... if you had the ability to disagree with a post it may not spark people to write an aggressive response because they didnt agree with post .. like with anything , if people abuse a function in a trolling manner, they should be dealt with .. dont just punish everyone by removing it.

thats the sort of move the NSW government would make.. the Nanny state.
Personally I don't care about buttons, not every comment made is liked by everyone all the time.

If we have them or not, members will still post here. But you're right, the fkn trolls wreck it.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi all,
Can the moderators please reconsider this.

Thanks

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hi all,
Can the moderators please reconsider this.

Thanks
Hi Delta,

Speaking on behalf of all moderators I would like to inform you that your suggestion has been REJECTED.

Thanks for your feed back.