DOOM BREAK: Quarantine Fun Thread

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm not one to judge people but....

Has anyone noticed that really built muscle men seem to be below average in height ? Big pumped up but short?

Sure there are a few genuine big guys, tall and full of muscle but the majority are short guys with stubby short arms..

My neighbour was telling me that a guy up the street won Mr universe ... I didn't know who they were talking about but I went for a walk and saw him working out in his garage.. short bloke, probably needs a ladder to check the letterbox.

Haha does anyone else notice that as well?
I've noticed a lot of top heavy blokes with flamingo legs.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Except for all the league players who are tall an full of muscle lol, which is About 90% of them :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
You talk like they are 90% of the population too.. league players wouldn't make up a spit in the ocean of the total population.

Short blokes trying to muscle up haha

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You talk like they are 90% of the population too.. league players wouldn't make up a spit in the ocean of the total population.

Short blokes trying to muscle up haha
Haha nah boost,and your talking like there’s more short men, than tall that are trying to muscle up... but then again.. every man an his dog hit the gym, that’s what it’s about for guys These days, tall/short it’s all the same, the all are very insecure.. so going to the gym makes them feel better about themselves.. society done that, it’s definitely not to keep fit majority of the time.!! It’s just jersey shore shit, Assassin said it best.!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of top heavy blokes with flamingo legs.
That's because they keep skipping leg day in the gym. They walk around with their chest and arms pumped out like they are king shit, not knowing that a swift snap kick to their puny legs will drop them quicker than a hookers panties.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm not one to judge people but....

Has anyone noticed that really built muscle men seem to be below average in height ? Big pumped up but short?

Sure there are a few genuine big guys, tall and full of muscle but the majority are short guys with stubby short arms..

My neighbour was telling me that a guy up the street won Mr universe ... I didn't know who they were talking about but I went for a walk and saw him working out in his garage.. short bloke, probably needs a ladder to check the letterbox.

Haha does anyone else notice that as well?
I don't really take notice of muscular men to be honest.

Muscular thighs on a woman, however.........................

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/nadia-stamps-muscular-thighs.105132/

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The biggest crime here is hiring people to beach social distancing

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-52843846

In a sex fantasy gone wrong, two men with machetes entered the wrong house in New South Wales, Australia, before quickly realising their error.

One of them has now been acquitted of entering a home armed with a weapon in July 2019, Australian media report.

They had been hired to carry out a client's fantasy of being tied up in his underwear and stroked with a broom.

The judge concluded that "the facts of the case are unusual".

The role play was arranged over Facebook by a man near Griffith, New South Wales, who provided his address to the hired pair.

"He was willing to pay A$5,000 if it was 'really good'," the judge said.

However, the client moved to another address 50km (30 miles) away without updating the two men. They then entered a home on the street of the original address.

When the resident noticed a light on in his kitchen at 06:15, he assumed it was a friend who came by daily to make morning coffee.

When the men called out the name of their client, the resident turned on the light and removed a sleep apnoea mask he was wearing.

It was then that he saw them standing above his bed with the machetes, which they appeared to have brought as props for the role play.

When they realised their error, one of the pair said, "Sorry, mate", and shook the resident's hand, according to local reports.

The two men then drove to the correct address, where the client noticed one man had a "great big knife" in his trousers and asked them to leave the weapons in their car.

The client then cooked bacon, eggs and noodles, and a short time later, the police arrived at the property, found the machetes in the car and arrested the hired pair.

The judge ruled that evidence did not suggest the men's actions were intentional.

"They carried the machetes either as a prop or something to use in that fantasy," he said. "The fantasy was unscripted and there was discretion as to how it would be carried out."

A lawyer for Terrence Leroy, one of the accused, said: "It was a commercial agreement to tie up and stroke a semi-naked man in his underpants with a broom. Entry was not with intent to intimidate."

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The biggest crime here is hiring people to beach social distancing

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-52843846

In a sex fantasy gone wrong, two men with machetes entered the wrong house in New South Wales, Australia, before quickly realising their error.

One of them has now been acquitted of entering a home armed with a weapon in July 2019, Australian media report.

They had been hired to carry out a client's fantasy of being tied up in his underwear and stroked with a broom.

The judge concluded that "the facts of the case are unusual".

The role play was arranged over Facebook by a man near Griffith, New South Wales, who provided his address to the hired pair.

"He was willing to pay A$5,000 if it was 'really good'," the judge said.

However, the client moved to another address 50km (30 miles) away without updating the two men. They then entered a home on the street of the original address.

When the resident noticed a light on in his kitchen at 06:15, he assumed it was a friend who came by daily to make morning coffee.

When the men called out the name of their client, the resident turned on the light and removed a sleep apnoea mask he was wearing.

It was then that he saw them standing above his bed with the machetes, which they appeared to have brought as props for the role play.

When they realised their error, one of the pair said, "Sorry, mate", and shook the resident's hand, according to local reports.

The two men then drove to the correct address, where the client noticed one man had a "great big knife" in his trousers and asked them to leave the weapons in their car.

The client then cooked bacon, eggs and noodles, and a short time later, the police arrived at the property, found the machetes in the car and arrested the hired pair.

The judge ruled that evidence did not suggest the men's actions were intentional.

"They carried the machetes either as a prop or something to use in that fantasy," he said. "The fantasy was unscripted and there was discretion as to how it would be carried out."

A lawyer for Terrence Leroy, one of the accused, said: "It was a commercial agreement to tie up and stroke a semi-naked man in his underpants with a broom. Entry was not with intent to intimidate."
Straya...FUCK YEAH! Lol

PS that's an average day in Florida.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Finalists for Fashions on the Field:

C9434B3C-7530-4CC9-8F63-98E7E7E74D0D.jpeg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded