DOOM BREAK: Quarantine Fun Thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey anybody watching the Supercars E-Series..It’s virtual racing..Because of the coronavirus..I’m not actually a big watcher of motor sport but this is great!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey anybody watching the Supercars E-Series..It’s virtual racing..Because of the coronavirus..I’m not actually a big watcher of motor sport but this is great!!
The Mrs watches the AFL ones. They put AFL Evolution game on computer vs computer then have professionally commentary of it. They also commentate old games with modern commentators (NRL is doing that too)

Another one is the basketball comps. They get basketball players to compete in an NBA2K comp on Xbox and the winner verses some kid who's ranked as the best in the world.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Mrs watches the AFL ones. They put AFL Evolution game on computer vs computer then have professionally commentary of it. They also commentate old games with modern commentators (NRL is doing that too)

Another one is the basketball comps. They get basketball players to compete in an NBA2K comp on Xbox and the winner verses some kid who's ranked as the best in the world.
I’ve been watching a few League matches..great idea..Years back Hacky I pitted Computer controlled NSW vs Computer controlled Surrey in a Ten over match on PC Brett Lee’s cricket..this was before 20/20..looking back I was an innovator..to this day I have never witnessed a more exciting tense cricket match..actually it’s up there with any sporting match I’ve watched..I was right into it..As the late great Ritchie would say...it was ‘marvellous!’

For the record Nsw hit 18 off the final over to win!

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the staying home I'm really worried about all the backyard performance mods on cars. All the intake mods with sticky tape and other drill holes. People convinced they will make more horsepower

People need to keep busy not perform silly mods to their cars

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With the staying home I'm really worried about all the backyard performance mods on cars. All the intake mods with sticky tape and other drill holes. People convinced they will make more horsepower

People need to keep busy not perform silly mods to their cars
This is a good one.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve been watching a few League matches..great idea..Years back Hacky I pitted Computer controlled NSW vs Computer controlled Surrey in a Ten over match on PC Brett Lee’s cricket..this was before 20/20..looking back I was an innovator..to this day I have never witnessed a more exciting tense cricket match..actually it’s up there with any sporting match I’ve watched..I was right into it..As the late great Ritchie would say...it was ‘marvellous!’

For the record Nsw hit 18 off the final over to win!
Back in 2004 before heading to the grand final, I put computer vs computer on Rugby League on Xbox. Bulldogs Vs Roosters. Bulldogs won by 4 points. I immediately knew it was a sign.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Back in 2004 before heading to the grand final, I put computer vs computer on Rugby League on Xbox. Bulldogs Vs Roosters. Bulldogs won by 4 points. I immediately knew it was a sign.
Brilliant!!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had a stoush with the NBN guy. I was getting low rent speeds so I complained. They sent over the bloke.. whenever I see them fiddle up the street I always get issues. They pull cords out and then don't know where they go and plug em in anywhere.

He comes in and then trys to blame the cords inside my house.. it's the filter. I told him straight out that everytime they fiddle down the street they ruin my internet. He said he was a technician.. I said well fix the internet.

He blames my cords so I pulled out a new cord and called his bluff. He starts walking off saying he didn't like the way I speak to him.

I told him I don't like the way you think you fix the internet plus your a bullshit.. he walks away and I told him don't walk away, do your job

He just drives off. I don't think he was a technician, he was a bum

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just had a stoush with the NBN guy. I was getting low rent speeds so I complained. They sent over the bloke.. whenever I see them fiddle up the street I always get issues. They pull cords out and then don't know where they go and plug em in anywhere.

He comes in and then trys to blame the cords inside my house.. it's the filter. I told him straight out that everytime they fiddle down the street they ruin my internet. He said he was a technician.. I said well fix the internet.

He blames my cords so I pulled out a new cord and called his bluff. He starts walking off saying he didn't like the way I speak to him.

I told him I don't like the way you think you fix the internet plus your a bullshit.. he walks away and I told him don't walk away, do your job

He just drives off. I don't think he was a technician, he was a bum
images.jpeg

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
"Making his way to the ring, the Kennels favorite thread maker and toilet paper hoarder extraordinaire @Blue_boost"

Watch out for his finishing moves called "The Renters Elbow" and the "Camry Crusher"
bahahah so that's where the name comes from