DOOM BREAK: Quarantine Fun Thread

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More self isolation related boredom. Did you know that if you heat up an empty beer bottle till the air Inside is really hot, then place your bare testicle on the top of the bottle, the testicle will be sucked into the bottle as the air inside cools down.

If you did know this and you know how to get it back out please message me........... URGENTLY.

A

Alexander the Great

More self isolation related boredom. Did you know that if you heat up an empty beer bottle till the air Inside is really hot, then place your bare testicle on the top of the bottle, the testicle will be sucked into the bottle as the air inside cools down.

If you did know this and you know how to get it back out please message me........... URGENTLY.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Lol fuck me

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

What the fuck lol, this has to be the best laugh I’ve had all day, crazy mother fucker!!!!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know there is a group of fuckwits on here who will pass time rating optimistic or disagree just to be fuckwits to entertain their infantile minds.

Come to think of it, its just their daily routine...

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
With all these social distancing laws in place, does anyone know if Michelle's in Rushcutters Bay is still open?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know there is a group of fuckwits on here who will pass time rating optimistic or disagree just to be fuckwits to entertain their infantile minds.

Come to think of it, its just their daily routine...
Yup, don’t even need to name names lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yup, don’t even need to name names lol
Everyone knows and can't stand them. They should be called the corona crew, a bunch of parasites that aren't wanted by anyone.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone knows and can't stand them. They should be called the corona crew, a bunch of parasites that aren't wanted by anyone.
Haha .. corona crew...!! Love it brother, almost the best one yet ;)