DOOM BREAK: Quarantine Cooking Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh. If anyone wants to know how to make Maryland Crab Cakes, I'll let Clutch explain it. Although they don't put Old Bay in it which is apparently sacrilege in Maryland, but they probably couldn't say it for trademark reasons.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I kid you not. Tonight I'm making Turkey mince meatloaf pizza. It sounds like Spew in bucket to me but the Mrs found the recipe on Pinterest and she doesn't understand food.
Won't the turkey be dry AF?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I would recommend Burning Beard

Electric Worry

And In Walks Barbarella

Thanks for the recommendations mate, will give them a listen after dinner. How'd that meat turn out? Takes a while to cook though so you mightn't have tucked into it yet!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Alright. So I made the Turkey Meatloaf Pizza thing last night and I don't quite understand why but it was friggin amazing. Absolute party in my mouth.

I'm guessing it was based on me using my awesome pizza sauce. But either way it just worked so well.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Alright. So I made the Turkey Meatloaf Pizza thing last night and I don't quite understand why but it was friggin amazing. Absolute party in my mouth.

I'm guessing it was based on me using my awesome pizza sauce. But either way it just worked so well.
I’ve made chef john’s prison meatloaf (food wishes) and the same thing happened. I thought it’d be shit but it was amazing. One of my go-to recipes now.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To inject or not to inject that is the question.

Planning to smoke a brisket this weekend. Have any of you guys had much luck with injecting and also any tips with what recipes worked for you?
I always inject. Beef stock.
Horses for courses, I suppose.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve made chef john’s prison meatloaf (food wishes) and the same thing happened. I thought it’d be shit but it was amazing. One of my go-to recipes now.
Is this chef pretty good in general?? Or just the meatloaf recipe

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah, he awesome.
If you can get past his voice.
Sam the cooking guy.
Binging with babish.
Food wishes.
All things barbecue.
Thanks mate, I need to try some new things

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I’ve been digging Mitch Orr and Dan Hongs cooking lessons for free on their instagrams Both fairly well know chefs in Sydney. Try Mitch Orrs Bolognese Recipe and Dans Ribs.