dont take life for granted

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
dont ever go through life wishing you had done this or have did that, just do it.

my 9yo daughters teacher passed away this week, she was 35 years old, she died from a very aggressive form of cancer.

she was a very passionate bulldogs fan, loved the team. very sad time for our small town

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
How sad ! :(

Same happened to my bro's kindy teacher - She died of a brain haemorage in her early 30's. Left behind, hubby, teen daughter and son.

Thanks for sharing : We all kind of need reminding from time to time.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ck we all tend to take life for granted,yes very sad.
even sadder i tried to buy a signed photo from the bulldogs club, of either luke patten or andrew ryan with some kind words for her just before christmas, to go with the 18 pink fan cap the kids bought her, and the bulldogs club were not interested in helping me in the slightest....

the family club my ars*

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the club helped me out when my grandfather was dying of cancer and when i lost my house in the floods.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
A chick I know (through her younger sister who I am friends with and haven't seen for a while) passed away last week from Swine Flu complications and she was a year younger than me. Worst of all, she has left behind a loving Husband and two young Daughters.....

Im totally gutted.

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I work in a Cancer Centre so I see it every day it's so sad life is too short.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes you think we should never take life granted indeed.

But I must ask, why is this in the Multicultural lounge? :o

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
even sadder i tried to buy a signed photo from the bulldogs club, of either luke patten or andrew ryan with some kind words for her just before christmas, to go with the 18 pink fan cap the kids bought her, and the bulldogs club were not interested in helping me in the slightest....

the family club my ars*
thats pretty ****ed up.

maybe the request didnt make it past a lazy pathetic excuse of a worker who just happens to be related to someone with a "name"

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
thats pretty ****ed up.

maybe the request didnt make it past a lazy pathetic excuse of a worker who just happens to be related to someone with a "name"
x2

Sounds very fishy to me. I don't know why anybody would turn you away sgodllubsti

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My neighbour passed away suddenly about a month ago aged 31. She had a two year old and an 8 month old. She had a bad liver but the Dr's didnt realise it was as bad as it was until it was too late. The Mrs and I have now arranged to go out once a month cause you never know when something might happen. You have to take time out and enjoy yourself sometimes cause it could be one of us next.

G

Gladiator.

one minute your in the car with your mates having the best laugh, a few hours later you get a phone call two of your mates are in critical condition after having an accident at parra not doing anything stupid, one being flown to royal north shore and the other in hospital for the next 6 weeks. and what makes it worse your mate not being open his eyes to see who it is, then crying when you say who it is

bottom line is cherish your moments you dont know what could happen

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

the family club my ars*
Did you make a formal request to the club? Or did you just email Folkes?

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i wrote an email offering to buy a signed photo, was told yes we can help you.... you wont have to buy one the club will help you out......

days passed rang several more times,spoke directly with the person in charge of this request.
sent several more emails, was told they are waiting for a player to sign the photo.
nothing ever came in mail.
got email today saying we are sorry for the passing, we did send a signed photo, but it must have got lost, we did try to ring on the phone numbers i gave, but both numbers were never answered..

i have to give credit to the lady at the bulldogs team store, we bought a pink 18 cap as our kids teacher had lost all her hair from the chemo, it arived the next day.

it is very poor from the bulldogs club, even when i had said i would buy the photo,

to be honest, i felt from the word go they were never interested in helping out

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Condolences to your family and school, 35 is too young, it must of been horrible for her, may her spirit live on.

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
never seen this thread before but now i have

anyway tuesday i find out if i got cancer or not life sucks sometimes doesnt it
only 19 but i guess this type of things dont have age limits

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score

thats ****ed up.

Best of luck mate

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

All the best with it dude. I hope everything turns out ok..

Chin up, you're young and you're a Bulldogs fan! Bulldogs never give up hope :grinning:

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
thanks for the support people
just done the test, thought i was going to get results straight away
i have to wait now till next wednesday hopefully all good

Status
Not open for further replies.