Don't ask me, I'm just a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Nothing beats the real thing Jorgie

;)
A woman is enough for me. I dont want babies and i'm now batting for the other team. The only thing i need men for is...

oh yeh, thats right. NOTHING :grinning:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I always use the cooking excuse because I'm a man.

I refuse to learn how to cook because I'm so used to women doing it for me :o

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
Hello to all you feminists out there.please do the following.
1. get the courage to ask a guy out and get his number.
2. pick him up from his place or if you dont have a car then arrange for a date that is closer to HIS location.
3. go on the date and if public transport, be the first person there to not look like a lazy ass
4. pay for the entire date, always ignorning the saying of "oh dw il pay for it"
5. ensure the conversation never dies during the date and make sure to note all the likes and dislikes the guy has.
6. get the courage to instigate the first touch...whether its a hug/kiss/holding hands whatever.
7. drive him back home or if public transport, wait for him until he gets on the bus/train. doesnt matter if you miss yours. as long as his transport is on time.
8. get back home and think about the date and wonder if you can ask him out again.
9. repeats steps 2 through to 8 for the rest of your dating lives.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's quite true Anchorman, that's why I hate it when a chick says 'oh how come if a girl sleeps with a few guys she's a slut but if a guy does the same with a bunch of girls he's a legend'.

What you've said above is exactly why that is.

If I went up to a chick and said 'I wanna **** you right now' I'd most likely get a slap, if a chick did the same she'd have her legs behind her head in a minute.

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
That's quite true Anchorman, that's why I hate it when a chick says 'oh how come if a girl sleeps with a few guys she's a slut but if a guy does the same with a bunch of girls he's a legend'.

What you've said above is exactly why that is.

If I went up to a chick and said 'I wanna **** you right now' I'd most likely get a slap, if a chick did the same she'd have her legs behind her head in a minute.
i noe man..its the biggest pain!
and here the feminists are trying to get equality.but they still dont want to do the things that men have to do everyday of their lives. pretty hypocritical if you ask me gladz

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. What always annoys me is when a girl hits a guy it's all 'girl power' and all that crap, but if a guy hit a girl it's picking on a weaker person type thing.

I'm not saying hitting is good either way, but it just shows a flaw of this theory for equality.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
2. pick him up from his place or if you dont have a car then arrange for a date that is closer to HIS location.
3. go on the date and if public transport, be the first person there to not look like a lazy ass
4. pay for the entire date, always ignorning the saying of "oh dw il pay for it"
5. ensure the conversation never dies during the date and make sure to note all the likes and dislikes the guy has.
6. get the courage to instigate the first touch...whether its a hug/kiss/holding hands whatever.
7. drive him back home or if public transport, wait for him until he gets on the bus/train. doesnt matter if you miss yours. as long as his transport is on time.
8. get back home and think about the date and wonder if you can ask him out again.
hahaha CRY ME A RIVER! Do all that and once you get the girl chances are she will cook, clean and bear your children for you most likely whilst trying to work as well given these days you generally need two incomes to manage a household. Poor me I have to pick her up and pay the bill. (Although myself - I have offered and paid bills on dates).

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. What always annoys me is when a girl hits a guy it's all 'girl power' and all that crap, but if a guy hit a girl it's picking on a weaker person type thing.

I'm not saying hitting is good either way, but it just shows a flaw of this theory for equality.
HAHAHA hilarious.

In order to point out gender equality you use the example of society frowning upon female physical abuse. I know you didn't mean it as a joke but it's still kind of funny.

Maybe we are clones...

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Are you guys single? (Anchorman and Gladiator)

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Mate if a girl tried to do half of these things I'd feel like a gimp.

You would seriously let a girl pay for your meal, especially on the first date? I'm all for equality and I don't believe that males should always have to be the ones doing all the work at the beginning of a relationship, but I also believe in being a gentlemen. Call me old fashioned but picking your date up (if possible) and paying for her meal is both courteous and correct.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HAHAHA hilarious.

In order to point out gender equality you use the example of society frowning upon female physical abuse. I know you didn't mean it as a joke but it's still kind of funny.

Maybe we are clones...
It was just an emphasis on the way gender equality is selective depending on situation.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you guys single? (Anchorman and Gladiator)
Why does that matter? Don't take the wrong impression from my example, I just like to develop more perspectives on things.

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
hahaha CRY ME A RIVER! Do all that and once you get the girl chances are she will cook, clean and bear your children for you most likely whilst trying to work as well given these days you generally need two incomes to manage a household. Poor me I have to pick her up and pay the bill. (Although myself - I have offered and paid bills on dates).
give me a girl at this modern day and age that will cook clean and do the rest of the things that the olden day women would do ??? uhhh i think non lol
and im not being all anti women rights n sheet..im just stating facts. no need to get all that time of the month on me

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
It was just an emphasis on the way gender equality is selective depending on situation.
i know what you were getting at - I just pictured trying to get that point across to a room full of feminists. Would make for an excellent Chasers skit.

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
Mate if a girl tried to do half of these things I'd feel like a gimp.

You would seriously let a girl pay for your meal, especially on the first date? I'm all for equality and I don't believe that males should always have to be the ones doing all the work at the beginning of a relationship, but I also believe in being a gentlemen. Call me old fashioned but picking your date up (if possible) and paying for her meal is both courteous and correct.
yeh and thats why i do it...but then if u want equality and where women want to say that they are just as good as men...why isnt it corteous for them to do it ??

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i know what you were getting at - I just pictured trying to get that point across to a room full of feminists. Would make for an excellent Chasers skit.
OLOLS yeah it wouldn't be a good example to use to a lot of feminists, especially those with an agenda, because they'd jump on the fact that I use violence as my example (although I always make sure I emphasise I do not condone any violence) but I still think it' quite true.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
give me a girl at this modern day and age that will cook clean and do the rest of the things that the olden day women would do ??? uhhh i think non lol
and im not being all anti women rights n sheet..im just stating facts. no need to get all that time of the month on me
ME! My mother left home when I was 19 and I cooked, cleaned, studied part time evenings and worked full time. Might I add I live with my wog father, two brothers and a sister (who does help out). Wog men do nothing except leave a trail of mess everywhere they breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.