Don't ask me, I'm just a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IN the battle of the sexes, it is one of the most well-worn excuses for avoiding hard work: 'It's because I'm a girl.'

Now researchers have confirmed the stereotype by revealing that women frequently use their gender as a get-out clause for everything from crying to their failure to take the bins out, The Daily Mail reports.

A survey found that 88 per cent of respondents had used their sex as an excuse at some point in the past, while more than half admitted they did so regularly.

They were most likely to do so with regard to their driving, with 67 per cent blaming their poor parking on being a woman.

The news follows Katie 'Jordan' Price’s admission in court last week that she had swerved while driving her pink horsebox because she was a ‘typical woman driver’.

The top ten situations in which women are likely to use their gender as an excuse or avoidance measure.

1. Parking the car (67 per cent)
2. Catching insects (56pc)
3. Carrying heavy items (48pc)
4. Opening Jars (40pc)
5. Avoiding confrontation (35pc)
6. DIY (28pc)
7. Taking the rubbish out (19pc)
8. Sporting performance (15pc)
9. Navigation (11pc)
10. Crying (6pc)

Magistrates did not accept the excuse and she was found guilty of not being in proper control of her vehicle.

As well as driving, more than half of women blamed their gender on their inability to catch spiders in the bath – while slightly fewer than half used it to avoid carrying heavy items.

Respondents to the survey by fashion website MyCelebrityFashion.co.uk also admitted using the get-out clause for their inability to open jars, take the bins out and help with DIY tasks.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
damn lazy, good for nothing females *shakes fist*

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
You can't live with em and you can't live without em..

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cook tea, do the washing, clean the house. I can't I'm just a man.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the f*ck?

My motto is "Im a woman and can do anything". The only thing I balk on is really big huntsman spiders....and that's only if my dad is there to do it instead tehehe

M

mongoose

What the f*ck?

My motto is "Im a woman and can do anything". The only thing I balk on is really big huntsman spiders....and that's only if my dad is there to do it instead tehehe
Mongoose eats em. They are a nice treat!

You know I love you kurry, but I do see you as a female empowerment anthem type, and Mongoose was right!

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Being a girl isn't the reason I get someone else to catch spiders. It's because THEY'RE GOING TO EAT ME.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mongoose eats em. They are a nice treat!

You know I love you kurry, but I do see you as a female empowerment anthem type, and Mongoose was right!
I'm half Xena, half Betty Crocker.
Confuses even me.

Oh and I bet huntsmans would be nice and juicy, ey? Judging by the goo expelled from their ass when squished. :evil:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't take out the garbage 'cause my vagina is itchy.

TBH, us men use the same excuse when it comes to house work. Pretend we are hopeless at it so the missus gets fed up and does it herself lol

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
They only time I've used my gender as an excuse was faking period pain to get out of PE at school. The real reason I didn't want to do it was cos I was fat.

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score

TBH, us men use the same excuse when it comes to house work. Pretend we are hopeless at it so the missus gets fed up and does it herself lol
Thats because house work sucks.. Last thing I want to do on a Saturday is clean the house..

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They only time I've used my gender as an excuse was faking period pain to get out of PE at school. The real reason I didn't want to do it was cos I was fat.
Oh the irony, lol

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
I know how you felt..

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Oh the irony, lol
Even better irony was when I'd wish away being fat when I blew out the candles on my birthday cake, then proceeded to stuff my fat gob with cake.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really? I was fat in highschool too, and if anything I went super hard at sports to make people judge me less for being fat and not think of me as a "fat lazy b*tch". Eventually I always got picked first for touch, soccer and basketball. LOL

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

So true. But TBH, most of the time guys are genuinely hopeless at it...and if it IS an act it is stupid LOL
It gets to the point where I just say "sit down ffs" and do it myself...otherwise the woman just has to go back over the dodgy job.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even better irony was when I'd wish away being fat when I blew out the candles on my birthday cake, then proceeded to stuff my fat gob with cake.
So your wish came true. Nice.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Woman can have babies without men. Men have now been made redundant. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.