Donor Awareness - Worksheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who flagged Sir Cols post as questionable, which is neutral rating?
Slip of the mouse Mr I - I can see who did it and am very CERTAIN it was a click on the wrong button because we have been talking behind the scenes.
All good mate - questionable is right next to the other one

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Slip of the mouse Mr I - I can see who did it and am very CERTAIN it was a click on the wrong button because we have been talking behind the scenes.
All good mate - questionable is right next to the other one
Yeah I should probably change (or remove) that one.. As the other negative ratings are gone. Most people might think it's a positive rating.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, Holly replied to my Facebook message to her last night, on behalf of everyone here, and has asked to be kept posted about this.

He did mention you (and others on the forum). He also talked about the project for organ awareness. Could you please keep me posted about this? Dad had a number of projects he was working on and I would like to be able to assist in some way to finish his work.

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I should probably change (or remove) that one.. As the other negative ratings are gone. Most people might think it's a positive rating.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, Holly replied to my Facebook message to her last night, on behalf of everyone here, and has asked to be kept posted about this.
You bloody legend Mr I.
I will no doubt speak with Holly and the family at the service.

Status
Not open for further replies.