Donations: Help support our fellow Aussies

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Currently, Australia has lost about 5.5 million hectares and we are only at the beginning of our bushfire season with summer season December - February.

17 people have died since the fires started in October with more increasing and they estimate that up to 480 MILLION animals and wildlife have perished.

This isn’t a time for blame. This is a time for action. We need strong leadership in this country that has been sorely lacking and as a community to dig deep to help out the ones in need.

If you would like to donate something to our fellow Aussies, please do so. A little goes a long way and this particular charity created by Comedian Celeste Barber has over $11m donations already.

The funds will go to
The Trustee for NSW Rural Fire Service & Brigades Donations Fund
Registered Charitable Organization

https://www.facebook.com/donate/1010958179269977/10156647207831606/

Or you can donate directly *credit to @CaptainJackson*

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...er-firefighters-in-australias-bushfire-crisis

Donating directly

The NSW Rural Fire Service has multiple options for direct donations. You can donate to the RFS as a whole, or to specific brigades. You can donate through bank transfer, credit card or cheque.

For bank transfers, there is a set bank account (Account Name: NSW Rural Fire Service, BSB: 032-001, Account No: 171051). This account is for the RFS as a whole.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I already did but I transferred money direct to the RFS account

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...er-firefighters-in-australias-bushfire-crisis

Donating directly

The NSW Rural Fire Service has multiple options for direct donations. You can donate to the RFS as a whole, or to specific brigades. You can donate through bank transfer, credit card or cheque.

For bank transfers, there is a set bank account (Account Name: NSW Rural Fire Service, BSB: 032-001, Account No: 171051). This account is for the RFS as a whole.

Apparently paypal takes minimum 15 days to clear which is that Facebook one

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I already did but I transferred money direct to the RFS account

Donating directly

Apparently paypal takes minimum 15 days to clear which is that Facebook one
It does say that but I can confirm it will be much quicker via PayPal to the charity. Nevertheless, the people will appreciate the donation.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It does say that but I can confirm it will be much quicker via PayPal to the charity. Nevertheless, the people will appreciate the donation.
Ok. That was the reason i donated direct to the account, i thought paypal would speed it up but wasnt surw

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That’s awesome but tbh I don’t want to win anything or anything in return. ARC great NFP organisation.
Yeah the prizes aren’t really the point for me either but I guess it could get some people to donate that otherwise wouldn’t have.

Banned
Reaction score
Please keep our wildlife in mind when donating.
Also, donations don't necessarily have to be money.
I've a friend who is a wildlife rescue volunteer and she is requesting medical supplies, equipment and medication.
Expired unused items are fine, so those working in the health industry, think twice where you throw out those expired items.

Further to that, their habitat, their homes, their food sources are charred smoking black wrecks.
There is none, so food and shelter are other items that we will have to intervene with for the next several months to afford those that survived, the best chance of survival.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Please keep our wildlife in mind when donating.
Also, donations don't necessarily have to be money.
I've a friend who is a wildlife rescue volunteer and she is requesting medical supplies, equipment and medication.
Expired unused items are fine, so those working in the health industry, think twice where you throw out those expired items.

Further to that, their habitat, their homes, their food sources are charred smoking black wrecks.
There is none, so food and shelter are other items that we will have to intervene with for the next several months to afford those that survived, the best chance of survival.
Nicely said mate. Those poor buggers hardly stand a chance in a bushfire, let alone a bad one.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
$45m + and still counting God bless Australia