DONATE: Let's help a doggies supporter who lost his two boys.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The father of the two boys killed by an out-of-control car in the state’s Central West says his heart has been “ripped out” as he prepares to visit his sons in the morgue and the site where they lost their lives.

It comes as the unlicensed driver allegedly behind the wheel of the car that smashed into them is charged by police and ordered to face court.

Police allege 25-year-old Jacob Donn was driving a Holden Commodore that mounted the kerb and hit four young boys — aged six, seven, nine and 10 — on Tuesday afternoon.

The mother of the slain boys — Shane, 6, and Sheldon Shorey, 7, — was also struck by the car as the group walked along the grass near the aquatic centre in Wellington.

Emergency services rushed to the scene but could not save the young brothers.

A GoFundMe page has been set up with donations to go to Mr Shorey to help him pay for funerals for his two boys, after he lost his job late last year.

Read more

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just saw the pictures
very sad
What a **** that guy is who killed them too. Never had a license, drug possession etc
Just checked out his FB page.. comment from his MUM
Jacob I am proud of the man you have become son I love you Jacob just seen a picture fuck do I miss home just done six mths out on supreme Court bail robbery in company ring or message please

What a piece of garbage family.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I just saw the pictures
very sad
What a c*** that guy is who killed them too. Never had a license, drug possession etc
Just checked out his FB page.. comment from his MUM
Jacob I am proud of the man you have become son I love you Jacob just seen a picture fuck do I miss home just done six mths out on supreme Court bail robbery in company ring or message please

What a piece of garbage family.
Hopefully he will serve 20 years and start to feel like jail is home like in shawshank redemption

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The interviewed neighbour as well was in a Bulldogs jersey.

Two innocent lives taken by a waste of space. So sad. Give if you can.

Unlicensed driver charged after hitting five people with car, killing two children

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The father of the two boys killed by an out-of-control car in the state’s Central West says his heart has been “ripped out” as he prepares to visit his sons in the morgue and the site where they lost their lives.

It comes as the unlicensed driver allegedly behind the wheel of the car that smashed into them is charged by police and ordered to face court.

Police allege 25-year-old Jacob Donn was driving a Holden Commodore that mounted the kerb and hit four young boys — aged six, seven, nine and 10 — on Tuesday afternoon.

The mother of the slain boys — Shane, 6, and Sheldon Shorey, 7, — was also struck by the car as the group walked along the grass near the aquatic centre in Wellington.

Emergency services rushed to the scene but could not save the young brothers.

A GoFundMe page has been set up with donations to go to Mr Shorey to help him pay for funerals for his two boys, after he lost his job late last year.

Read more
Great post and thought mate.
Truly tragic and happy to help a fellow Bulldog when they need it most.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Done ! I cant imagine the pain hes in i hope they collect a heap, a bit of money wont bring them back but it may take his mind off it for a second or two

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very sad for the family of these boys. It'd be devastating to lose one child, losing two would just about break the strongest parents. Sounds like the guy that hit them is something of a scumbag. I hope he has many years in jail to regret his stupidity in driving in the first place and cops a very hard time for the heartless act of driving away.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sad indeed and totally avoidable if some fuckwit wasn't being a said fuckwit. Unfortunately, I have actually had a close family friend have a similar thing happen with their own children. Both their daughters (their only children), who were only just in their teens where killed by a drunk driver who drove on the footpath and crashed into a bus stop, where the girls were waiting for their bus. These accidents are so avoidable if arseholes would think about their actions and other people instead.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Deaths of 'cheeky' and footy-mad boys will devastate more than one town

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
What a shocker. Can't even imagine what that Dad is going through. So needless.