Domestic violence double standard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...fiance-revealed-in-court-20181101-p50df2.html

Here we have a situation where the female stabbed and killed her fiancé. Instead of condemning her for the murder like they always do when a male is the antigonisor, they try and sympathise with the fkn female and make it like the male was the one to blame and the female as always the poor little innocent princess.

But that’s just the opinion of a misogynist. Clearly objectively she had the right and was the victim.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
She looks like a ****. Is a fucking psycho yet plays the victim. Get fucked you parasite.

Hope she cops the max sentence.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
She stabbed him in the back of the head 18 months prior. I would if walked away after that i think

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The guy tied to beat up her friends and beat her up and still even though she pleaded for manslaughter, she'll still get murder. It was premeditated and she has a history of violence.

As Mr I said, nice try. Always the snowflake.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't get it. This is Australia. If your fiance is a violet Karmichael, DUMP HIM. Report him to the cops. Don't fucken kill him FFS.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
She stabbed him in the back of the head 18 months prior. I would if walked away after that i think
My old foreman’s had a doozie, she hit him in the head with a bag of frozen sausages, then chased him down the street with a hatchet. He wrestled it from her just in time for the cops to turn up and see her laying on the ground in hysterics and him standing over her, with a hatchet.

Status
Not open for further replies.