Rumour Dolphins to Poach Bulldogs Star

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s more likely to tear us to shreds than us capitalise on anything.

This forum pissed on Nick Meaney week after week too.

The senior/marquee players at this club currently and over the past 5 years who’ve failed to deliver have been the biggest issues. Far more so than blokes like Meaney and JMK who our fans seemed to love to tee off on.
Meaney has done well in a better environment with better service from his halves/spine… on the flip side, JAC has done the opposite at the Dogs due to horrendous halves/spine

Meaney would have been better to hang onto too instead of the pussy Dufty we signed!

Anyway… I’m glad JMK is gone!

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Might chuck him in my supercoach team next year. Bennet will probably turn him into a gun. Top 5

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Good news. Now club needs to figure out who our 14 will be to relieve Mahoney if required.
Do you play Topine as he can cover multiple positions, or do you play another young hooker.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good news. Now club needs to figure out who our 14 will be to relieve Mahoney if required.
Do you play Topine as he can cover multiple positions, or do you play another young hooker.
I'd have Topine covering second row (but can also fill hooker if Mahoney injured, or we're up and rest him) and an outside back, e.g. Averillo who covers 1-7. Topine's on the outer and probably won't be here next year unfortutenly. We won't have a genuine hooker on the bench next year as Mahoney plays 80.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Should sign our international word class superstar halfback Kyle Flanagan and top impact players like wadell. So much quality in the club they should invest in great signing by the Dolphins huge loss for us.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Dolphins have signed Canterbury Bulldogs hooker Jeremy Marshall King on a two-year contract.

The 26-year-old, who has been one of the Bulldogs’ better players this year, has rejected an option in his favour at Belmore to accept the deal to play under Wayne Bennett.

Marshall-King, who has played 88 NRL games, was obviously facing a struggle to retain his first grade position next year with the arrival of Reed Mahoney from the Parramatta Eels.

Bennett and the Dolphins’ head of recruitment Peter O’Sullivan have been impressed with his form this year, despite the Bulldogs’ struggles.

The deal is with around the $200,000-a-season mark.
Let me guess, he was on a reported 900k at the bulldogs and the Dolphins got him at a steal??

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Shows how desperate old skeletor has become,star my arse!