Dolphins proves coaching is everything

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The dolphins have no chemistry, barely any time together and they knock off the salary sombrero roosters....

What's the excuse now dogs?
I know I've mentioned it plenty of times, but our genius fuckwits on the boards at the time refused his request to coach us before and after Des.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s the dumbest comment anyone can ever make about geling. It’s just another way of saying we are shit give us time to fluke a win. I’m the biggest dogs fan anyone knows but I’m just sick and tired of how this club is run. Can I see this team beat a roosters, Melbourne, Penrith etc. hell no. And I hope I get proven wrong! Anyone who has been around the losing era at the dogs needs to go simple as that. Seems to penetrate anyone who comes aka Burton, kikau… hope Mahoney took a vaccine so he doesn’t catch the disease

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some of the best experienced forwards in the game knowing where and when to run?

Your middle is everything, if they arent doing the job the rest of your structure is out of whack.

THIS IS WHAT KILLS ME the most in regards to what GUS has done leaving CC with a fcuk all forward pack.

Last edited:

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s the dumbest comment anyone can ever make about geling. It’s just another way of saying we are shit give us time to fluke a win. I’m the biggest dogs fan anyone knows but I’m just sick and tired of how this club is run. Can I see this team beat a roosters, Melbourne, Penrith etc. hell no. And I hope I get proven wrong! Anyone who has been around the losing era at the dogs needs to go simple as that. Seems to penetrate anyone who comes aka Burton, kikau… hope Mahoney took a vaccine so he doesn’t catch the disease
"rebuilding" and "it's gonna take time" surely does not instil confidence into the players, and it also confirms that we accept mediocrity. Wayne would have has sights on top 8.. whether or not it will happen doesn't matter, he's going to back his side to be competitive.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the best experienced forwards in the game knowing where and when to run?

Your middle is everything, if they arent doing the job the rest of your structure is out of whack.

THIS IS WHAT KILLSME the most in regards what GUS has done leaving CC with a fcuk all forward pack.
It's not just about forwards. Bennett was never solely a forwards man.

He's a man that values putting points on when you're suppose to. He values defence, but what he demands is scoring points once you get the right field position.

All his winning teams had the same DNA.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
JMK Is also proof of what many didn’t think he was capable of. Game 1 or not., Wayne can get the boys settled and proves what team work is. With effort for their coach. It’s loud and clear.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

THIS IS WHAT KILLSME the most in regards what GUS has done leaving CC with a fcuk all forward pack.
Is anyone gonna hold Gus accountable for this?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Even Holbrook may out play Cam lol.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is anyone gonna hold Gus accountable for this?
Time for some twitter freakz to question Gus as to what he is doing?

We obviously are not resigning Thompson for next year so who is he lining up? Surely he isnt expecting a kid to become a master dominating metre eater is he... SURELY!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time for some twitter freakz to question Gus as to what he is doing?

We obviously are not resigning Thompson for next year so who is he lining up? Surely he isnt expecting a kid to become a master dominating metre eater is he... SURELY!
We need forwards this week lol, he really has stuffed us

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
17 new players for the Dolphin! Hopefully the dogs don't trot out their usual bylines that it will take time because of some many new players. Kudos to JMK for a great game. Also Katoa was impressive in his first game. Made a few mistakes but still kept wanting the ball.