Dogs want to sign Joey Leilua

Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You talk about him being a good back up...for whom ..

Our star studded backline , Christian Crichton or nick meaney or Montoya or Holland, okunbur ...

Mate they are all back up players as far as I'm concerned....back up.for no one, because we don't have any class players

That was just a weird argument.

Regardless of the talent any particular player or even more specifically the players you mentioned have or haven't, we still still have FG and CC positions to fill.

So to answer your question with the most obvious of answers,, he would be backup for First Grade

How do you suggest we fill the CC team then?

Last edited:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Big difference in results too...

We finish bottom 4, roosters win comps with signing marquees, cronk, keary, Tedesco.....and you wanna us to sign nene...pull your head in
You completely missed the point.

Sign marquee players for FG, no argument there BUT we still need to fill our CC team. He would be CC, or are you going to tell me the Roosters CC team is full of marquee players.

Wow getting a bit aggressive with the pull my head in comment. How come you don't get the fact we need to field a Canterbury Cup team as well and not all signings must be marquee but also for CC.

How do you propose we fill the CC team then?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All good mate

Just feels like we don't have our the eyes on the prize

First Chris Smith and then your suggestion of nene mcdonald just sheer frustration.

Hoping we have our priorities right as well as our time management skills

Sign marquee players for FG, no argument there BUT we still need to fill our CC team. He would be CC, or are you going to tell me the Roosters CC team is full of marquee players.

Wow getting a bit aggressive with the pull my head in comment. How come you don't get the fact we need to field a Canterbury Cup team as well and not all signings must be marquee but also for CC.

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

To be fair, who extends players a year out for cup!

Throw in the fact he was in first grade this year more times then he should of been, it’s a valid concern.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All good mate

Just feels like we don't our the eyes on the prize

First Chris Smith and then your suggestion of nene mcdonald just sheer frustration.

Hoping we have our priorities right as well as our time management skills
I understand the frustration believe me.

I don't think Smith will see a lot of FG this year if we are lucky with injuries.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Throw in the fact he was in first grade this year more times then he should of been, it’s a valid concern.
I was talking about Nene McDonnell, we haven't extended him at all.

If you are talking about Smith, it is quite common place amoungst all the clubs.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Agree it’s a bit weird signing fringe / back up players this early but maybe (Just a guess) they want to lock them in just in case on the off chance he does have a good season and is worth more - the club doesn’t have to worry about that for now. Also having so many players off contract the same time I think the strategy is show us why we need to resign you..

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Every club In the nrl.....

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
So no clubs signs or extends nsw cup contracts 1 year out.....
Hahhahahahha
Hhahahahha
Hahah haha
Gets a listen to this
First of all the comment I made that you commented on was directed at the fact Smith player more then enough first grade games this year to be concerned he’s not just signed as depth.

Smith no doubt thinks he’s played some first grade in 2019, has 2020 already on contract with more first grade coming and no doubt thinks he’s worthy of more then bare minimum due to this. Thus certainly not guaranteed to be a reserve grade contract. Very concerning. Pretty simple.

Second of all you said every single team signs reverse grade players who still have a year to run in advance for more time.

The simple answer to that is no.

So I guess the hahahaha hahahahaha hahaha is on you?

Wait one more hahahahaha hahahahaha so I can feel as cool.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First of all the comment I made that you commented on was directed at the fact Smith player more then enough first grade games this year to be concerned he’s not just signed as depth.

Smith no doubt thinks he’s played some first grade in 2019, has 2020 already on contract with more first grade coming and no doubt thinks he’s worthy of more then bare minimum due to this. Thus certainly not guaranteed to be a reserve grade contract. Very concerning. Pretty simple.

Second of all you said every single team signs reverse grade players who still have a year to run in advance for more time.

You gotta laugh at how some on here are trying so fucking hard to make the fact that we re signed a fucking plodder a positive ahaha

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Fuck your dumb
Yes clubs do extend players that are fringe/nsw players
Everyone here except 3. People think your a joker, half of them are convinced your 14 years old with your posts
Of course his a plodder and on a minimum wage
Anyone who thinks we signed him on good coin are a muppet like you
Hahhahah

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck your dumb
Yes clubs do extend players that are fringe/nsw players
Everyone here except 3. People think your a joker, half of them are convinced your 14 years old with your posts
Of course his a plodder and on a minimum wage
Anyone who thinks we signed him on good coin are a muppet like you
Hahhahah
So seeing you just talk out your ass, make no valid argument and just make shit up with no actual realistic comment I’ll just break it down to a real simple reply for your rubbish responses.

No.

Again.

Hahahahaha hahahahaha.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Read up simpleton.

Not hard.
So you say no
No club has ever resigned or extended a fringe NRL/ nsw cup player
So everyone is in year to year contracts
And not one has signed 2-3 years or been extended
You believe that?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So you say no
No club has ever resigned or extended a fringe NRL/ nsw cup player
So everyone is in year to year contracts
And not one has signed 2-3 years or been extended
You believe that?
Don’t waste your time mate, I’ve had more intelligent arguments with a pot plant

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tell me about it
I really can’t believe it sometimes
He’s a punish and a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Too much sparring with his right hand

Status
Not open for further replies.