Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
3 - Idris
2 - Tandy
1- Hannant

Picked Idris for his massive part in 2 of our 3 tries, (scored 1, setup another). A great improvement in defence and good team effort. Special mention to Goodwin whose kicking has been vital.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 idris
2 hannant
1 goodwin

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
3. Hannant
2. Tandy
1. Hodgson

Special mention to Jama.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
3 - hannant
2 - jama
1 - Tandy

special mentions to Bryson and hello neumann

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Tandy
Idris
Neuman (very solid in defence)

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1) Hannant
2) Idris
3) Neuman. He has been outstanding for the past 3 weeks, and really deserves a big wrap. Maybe a
Banner from our boys to let him know that we love his work.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
1) Hannant
2) Idris
3) Neuman. He has been outstanding for the past 3 weeks, and really deserves a big wrap. Maybe a
Banner from our boys to let him know that we love his work.
This could be the banner, with no words. If someone hasnt seen Seinfeld they have lived in a cave for 15 years.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3 - Idris
2 - Tandy
1- Hannant

Picked Idris for his massive part in 2 of our 3 tries, (scored 1, setup another). A great improvement in defence and good team effort. Special mention to Goodwin whose kicking has been vital.
Yeah totally agree but just had tandy infront of Idris - Tandy really wanted to prove to the storm that he was a first choice player and he delivered well. Tandy.3
Idris 2
Hannant 1
Hannant Has really stepped it up since his origin snub - to be honest that is the reason behind his step up

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah totally agree but just had tandy infront of Idris - Tandy really wanted to prove to the storm that he was a first choice player and he delivered well. Tandy.3
Idris 2
Hannant 1
Hannant Has really stepped it up since his origin snub - to be honest that is the reason behind his step up
Yeh his origin snub was the best thing that could have happened for us. He has settled into focusing on just playing well for us and even though im less a fan of his since hes going, i think he has played well the last few weeks. It looks like he is going to earn the $$ we are paying him while he is here, which i am glad of, and we will need him to, to be a chance.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
3 - Idris
2 - Tandy
1- Hannant

Idris puts in 50 quality minutes and gives our back row some mongrel... Dare I say he's doing what Eastwood did for us last year, only with a lot more athleticism.

Tandy is still buy of the season for mine!

Big wrap on Ennis... aggressive in defence, and finding so many meters up the middle with his darts out of dummy half.... where was this at the start of the season?!? ... maybe the S.O.O experience has given him more of a footballing brain! LOL

P

Paint.

HE MAY BE NEU, BUT MANN HE'S TOTALLY AWESOME!!

lol, just off the top of my head :p

3. Idris
2. Tandy
1. Goodwin

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As already confirmed, the three top players were

3 - Tandy
2 - Idris
1 - Hannant

Hard to determine exactly who was the best. Also special mentions to Ryan, Ennis, Stagg, Paea.

Isn't it great to have plenty of players playing really well. I guess Kev was right when he said that it's just a matter of time before we gel.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
As already confirmed, the three top players were

3 - Tandy
2 - Idris
1 - Hannant

Hard to determine exactly who was the best. Also special mentions to Ryan, Ennis, Stagg, Paea.

Isn't it great to have plenty of players playing really well. I guess Kev was right when he said that it's just a matter of time before we gel.
Now he has the right ppl in the right places, lets pray for no injuries so we can keep the combinations going, and keep gelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.