Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Getting close now!!!

Come on Doggies!!!!

Team List

Note: the numbers on players backs may be different than below in some cases. The Dogs website still hasnt put the team list up with their numbers yet.

1 Sam Perrett
2 Corey Thompson
3 Josh Morris
4 Tim Lafai
5 Mitch Brown
6 Josh Reynolds
7 Trent Hodkinson
8 Aiden Tolman
9 Michael Ennis (c)
10 James Graham
11 Josh Jackson
12 Tony Williams
13 Greg Eastwood

Interchange (2 to drop)

14 Reni Maitua
15 Dale Finucane
16 David Klemmer
17 Frank Pritchard
19 Moses Mbye
20 Harlan Alaalato

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The next battle in our war on the Finals is near.

Our enemies are wounded but we cannot take them lightly. They are panicking, their foul stench of fear can be smelt from Brookvale to Belmore.

We will hit them hard, we will hit them fast, it will be a shock and awe campaign, by the time they realise what hit them, the priest will be reading their last rites.

They want a war, we will give them war, they wanna play rough, we will play rough. I want Manly finished, dead and buried for 2014. I want to wake up tomorrow and read the headline "MANLY PLUCKED"

So pluck them pretenders, I don't want a win, I want a massacre!

PS that's the best I can come up with for a G rating lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
May God have mercy upon our enemies, because we won't.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we defend like we have all season in the big games, we'll win.

I think we'll win 13+, but only because I think we'll go on with it in the last 10-15min.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it will be a lot closer than a lot of people think. Nothing like having the world against you, to provide added motivation.

Dogs by 10.

RowdyDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Any official word yet on if Toovey is going to drop Taufua or not?

I hope he plays - he has been exposed under the high ball big time in the last few weeks. Hokko would be licking his lips at the prospect of cross field bombs to his wing all night.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score

Our enemies are wounded but we cannot take them lightly. They are panicking, their foul stench of fear can be smelt from Brookvale to Belmore.

We will hit them hard, we will hit them fast, it will be a shock and awe campaign, by the time they realise what hit them, the priest will be reading their last rites.

They want a war, we will give them war, they wanna play rough, we will play rough. I want Manly finished, dead and buried for 2014. I want to wake up tomorrow and read the headline "MANLY PLUCKED"

Well said champion , we need General Graham to lead the troops from the front .

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I think I'll watch with the lights on tonight

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Any official word yet on if Toovey is going to drop Taufua or not?

I hope he plays - he has been exposed under the high ball big time in the last few weeks. Hokko would be licking his lips at the prospect of cross field bombs to his wing all night.
All rumors suggest Blair will replace him on the wing, but there's also a suggestion they could use Tafua off the bench as a second rower.

If he is on the wing, I have no issue with our boys targeting him, providing we kick well and put up a genuine chase and contest

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
All rumors suggest Blair will replace him on the wing, but there's also a suggestion they could use Tafua off the bench as a second rower.

If he is on the wing, I have no issue with our boys targeting him, providing we kick well and put up a genuine chase and contest
I think seeing Tafua on the bench will lift the boys spirits

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des wants us to be the under dogs .. I think we peaked too soon last week.

I think we will see a very different match tonight ..a grinding low scoring one.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My sister and bro in law are manly supporters (yep they are fukking idiots ) if the dogs win they shall receive a text off me every 5 minutes after the game for 3 hours telling them to
EAT SHIT

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My sister and bro in law are manly supporters (yep they are fukking idiots ) if the dogs win they shall receive a text off me every 5 minutes after the game for 3 hours telling them to
EAT SHIT
What's their numbers? Lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
EAT SHIT
my brother's an idiot too.. And he goes for manly ..

Status
Not open for further replies.