Dogs vs parra

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone give us a chance lol... every time I think of this game, I think back to that game last year when we exposed them and won 12 6 I think. It was a tough game and we managed to out muscle them against all odds, obviously this year different circumstances, and I remember back to round 1 we lost by 1 try which was lucky. We seem to Fire up most times against parra. My head is telling me 50 point loss lol but my heart is hopeful.
Yes the signs are looking good over there in Eels territory BUT you have to remember we are talking about Parramatta. Consistency is their problem. Look like world beaters one week and Flegg the next. Think they get over confident at times to the point of being arrogant and that has been their undoing. Thought we were unlucky to lose against them in round one, only the one try in it and that was off a kick and a lucky try. We have succeeded against them when we take it to them and man up on them. Coming off a win and players on notice to perform I give us a very good chance of an upset. We don’t want the wooden spoon so bring it on!

A

Alexander the Great

Thompson vs Brown. Battle of the big guys. Bring it mother fuckers

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone give us a chance lol... every time I think of this game, I think back to that game last year when we exposed them and won 12 6 I think. It was a tough game and we managed to out muscle them against all odds, obviously this year different circumstances, and I remember back to round 1 we lost by 1 try which was lucky. We seem to Fire up most times against parra. My head is telling me 50 point loss lol but my heart is hopeful.
Like a lot of us supporter's I'm hoping for a win but I cannot see it happening unless it's raining, I don't think it will be a 50 point loss, if we win it will be a low scoring win!!!

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Their forwards will be all over us. Couple that with the fact that Parra seem to get alot of 6 again calls I'd say we need to be up by 24 points with 20minutes left to avoid a choke lol.
I don’t give us any chance without hoppa and Elliot.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Their forwards will be all over us. Couple that with the fact that Parra seem to get alot of 6 again calls I'd say we need to be up by 24 points with 20 minutes left to avoid the refs strangling us a choke lol.
Fixed it for you.

Go Dogs

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon our starting forwards can match theirs, but their bench is much better. We definitely only need one utility on the bench this week, probably Katoa, with an extra forward. I'd prefer to go with Wakeham at half and drop Lewis. Sivo's leg looked ordinary on the weekend so hopefully he gets a rest cause we struggle against big wingers. Parra should win cause they have a proper spine, but if we contain Moses and Gutherson as we have before, we're a chance.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They might need some help out wide with Sivo and Fergo.
Maybe the 2019 giant killers are back?

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope we win. I can't wait to see a cheerful georgiallis press conference again.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tolman and napa vs rcg and paulo

Are you serious?
I think the only forwards that can put a chink in their armour would have to be Thompson and RT.

Or we let Crapa pretend he is back at the roosters and let him play dirty.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the only forwards that can put a chink in their armour would have to be Thompson and RT.

haha bro I think Napa has been good past 2 games.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Paulo, Haas, Papali and AFB are the best forwards in the game, no other props get close to them. It's about limiting the damage they can do to your team.

Our powderpuff tolman and flopper napa will get us on the backfoot.

Many times vs Paulo, I've seen jackson come in to help out, hence exposing us out wide. Paulo is hard to tackle and has a great offload too, whoever goes in as first tackle should ONLY concentrate on covering the ball and let the others coming in to tackle, tackle him down.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thompson should do the job easily.
That would be nice. Sivo is due a thumping. Do you see the way he runs lifting, his knees high and leaning into the tackler? He actually hurt himself the other week when he tried that tactic...

All thighs and no brains and still has an issue with the rules of the game.