Dogs vs parra

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone give us a chance lol... every time I think of this game, I think back to that game last year when we exposed them and won 12 6 I think. It was a tough game and we managed to out muscle them against all odds, obviously this year different circumstances, and I remember back to round 1 we lost by 1 try which was lucky. We seem to Fire up most times against parra. My head is telling me 50 point loss lol but my heart is hopeful.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We have zero chance of winning but they wont smash us if our defense is on point. Im thinking 26-16 final score

Reactions: DT

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it likely? Not really... is it possible? YES, anything is possible... do we have a star class lineup like the Slimy Eels? No, BUT what we will have is belief, and the chance to get our 3rd win.. and two in a row..!! We aren’t expected to win,nor do we expect too.

so we may not have a chance here and by all signs parra are way to classy for us, but it’s time we knock off a few of the top runners, that’s one thing we have been able to do in recent times.

SO YES,I BELIEVE.. OUR DOGGIES CAN CAUSE AN UPSET HERE.!!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone give us a chance lol... every time I think of this game, I think back to that game last year when we exposed them and won 12 6 I think. It was a tough game and we managed to out muscle them against all odds, obviously this year different circumstances, and I remember back to round 1 we lost by 1 try which was lucky. We seem to Fire up most times against parra. My head is telling me 50 point loss lol but my heart is hopeful.
I always like to think we are a chance.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If hoppa and Elliott weren’t injured we would be a chance.our defence wasn’t that good yesterday but I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt with the conditions.i just can’t see us containing sivo.

JOHNY BULLDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is it likely? Not really... is it possible? YES, anything is possible... do we have a star class lineup like the Slimy Eels? No, BUT what we will have is belief, and the chance to get our 3rd win.. and two in a row..!! We aren’t expected to win,nor do we expect too.

so we may not have a chance here and by all signs parra are way to classy for us, but it’s time we knock off a few of the top runners, that’s one thing we have been able to do in recent times.

Love your passion for the mighty Doggies Scoob....

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I think coming off a gritty win like the last one as underdogs will work in our favour. The belief will be there so I’m not gonna write us off completely. I reckon we can get em. Parra have everything to lose not us.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We'll need to target Sivo's wing in attack and put in grubber's behind the line when doing a shift. He loves to come in hard and fast and smash that 2nd man running around the back. If we put in a kick we are a chance of scoring, if not it should at least give him second thoughts about running in again which means you then have a chance to beat him with a pass.

In defence good luck to whoever is marking him. I'd like to see Smith and Lafai come into the team for this match. Holland and Montoya are just back up players nothing more.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This game will tell us alot about Georgallis.

Go in with a decent game plan and who knows.

In the past just playing the same and hoping for the best we would have definitely lost, hopefully Georgalis isn't a one dimensional coach like we've had the past 2 years.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs by 2, 18-16

Also predicting (or hoping) our back line will be..

1. Meaney
2. DWZ
3. Lafai
4. Averillo
5. Smith
Love it, and the fact you mentioned Lafai, well.. I have a new found respect for you Brother :tongueclosed::tongueclosed:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If hoppa and Elliott weren’t injured we would be a chance.our defence wasn’t that good yesterday but I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt with the conditions.i just can’t see us containing sivo.
Smith had his measure last time and DWZ will love the challenge.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well said scoob y doo