Dogs vs parra

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If hoppa and Elliott weren’t injured we would be a chance.our defence wasn’t that good yesterday but I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt with the conditions.i just can’t see us containing sivo.
Kick him in the shins

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
If we complete our sets like the Knights game then we will give ourselves every chance of an ambush. I can see Parra trying to underestimate us.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we can minimize our mistakes,who knows anything is possible,remember the last time we played them dwz had a shocker allowed high kicks to bounce,they scored twice,let’s hope he’s learned something.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Their forwards will be all over us. Couple that with the fact that Parra seem to get alot of 6 again calls I'd say we need to be up by 24 points with 20minutes left to avoid a choke lol.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our regular end of season good run has officially started.
Only 1 week early this year lol
We can definitely beat Parra if all the boys have a real dig & limit our errors.
Don’t forget TBaz is keeping tabs boys.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does anyone give us a chance lol... every time I think of this game, I think back to that game last year when we exposed them and won 12 6 I think. It was a tough game and we managed to out muscle them against all odds, obviously this year different circumstances, and I remember back to round 1 we lost by 1 try which was lucky. We seem to Fire up most times against parra. My head is telling me 50 point loss lol but my heart is hopeful.
We'll do them.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone give us a chance lol... every time I think of this game, I think back to that game last year when we exposed them and won 12 6 I think. It was a tough game and we managed to out muscle them against all odds, obviously this year different circumstances, and I remember back to round 1 we lost by 1 try which was lucky. We seem to Fire up most times against parra. My head is telling me 50 point loss lol but my heart is hopeful.
I dont give us a chance at all.
But I hope we get the win, I hate the fucking eels

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We'll need to target Sivo's wing in attack and put in grubber's behind the line when doing a shift. He loves to come in hard and fast and smash that 2nd man running around the back. If we put in a kick we are a chance of scoring, if not it should at least give him second thoughts about running in again which means you then have a chance to beat him with a pass.

In defence good luck to whoever is marking him. I'd like to see Smith and Lafai come into the team for this match. Holland and Montoya are just back up players nothing more.
This is where Foran is valuable since he can actually execute these things lol

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this be a close one.
It would be good if our forwards bring some attitude and emotion to test Parra's resolve. Good time for Lukey boy to explode.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get the feeling that Foran is on the verge of having a break out game if he does we might go close................................there’s that die hard bulldogs fan optimism That’s kicked me in the balls more than once lol
As long as he is not on the verge of getting injured, I'm happy

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Depends if it’s raining or not

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Parra by 14!

MOM = Lewis......for Parra!