Dogs v Warriors - Spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Warriors have one last shot at a try here.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who said that about Patten ? He can be quick sometimes with short bursts but is still average compared to other fullbacks and 3/4s

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Soft defence from the Dogs, after a very good kick from Corey Hughes..yes u read right..and the chase was equally good, then Brent Webb darted through the whole side. Then they got a penalty.

Grant Rovelli put up a towering bomb right on the stroke of half time towards Vatuvei. Another bullet dodged.

.PARANoIR.

Reaction score
Hodgo007 said:
Who said that about Patten ? He can be quick sometimes with short bursts but is still average compared to other fullbacks and 3/4s
The commentators.

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
the ref is a ****!! stupid penalties being given..
also im surprised all the warriors tries have been on hazems wing! first time ive seen it exposed the way it has..and the call by the ref just before sonny bill scored was just wrong!!

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great comeback by the Dogs. To come back from 16 pts down and only down by a converted try is a good effort. Won't mean anything if we can't go on and win the game.

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
yes ur right..warriors were on fire in the first 20 minutes..all the ball!! dogs only had 25% possession and that was all in their own half..first 2 times we got down in their 20 we scored! dogs are doing well but need to come out firing

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mason and Sonny have to play the full 40 in the 2nd half imo.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
If we play a solid 40 minutes, we should get home. We just need to stay switched on.

.PARANoIR.

Reaction score
If the Bulldogs are to win this game, we have to grasp the concept of support play.

There have been numerous occasions where Willie Mason and particularly, Sonny Bill Williams have broken through then got the arm free but there have been no runners for them to pass the ball to. Guys like Holdsworth, Patten and Hughes need to be there to get these offloads. If we can starting getting these offloads then we'll be in business. Willie Tonga's had the same problem, he's getting the arm free alot, but with no support, half the time its been because Phelps has been out of position.

From my end our defence has been good, no improvement needed there really, but if we pick up our support play, we'll be devestating.

The X factor against us is Steve Price and Ruben Wiki. When those two come back on, the Warriors will lift, big TIME. They're what Mason is to us, to the Warriors.

Our best players so far have been Sonny Bill and Willie Tonga, along with Mason. Hopefully that continues.

RMGs said:
the ref is a ****!! stupid penalties being given..
also im surprised all the warriors tries have been on hazems wing! first time ive seen it exposed the way it has..and the call by the ref just before sonny bill scored was just wrong!!
Nah it was right, he knocked on, but he shouldve gone to the video ref. It's not surprising that Manu is catching out Hazem, he does dwarf him. We need a big winger desperately.

We'll win this game.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the HT wrap Paranoir. Appreciated mate

.PARANoIR.

Reaction score
Possibly Warriors try. Gone to the Video Ref. I wouldnt have a clue what thisll be.

.PARANoIR.

Reaction score
No Try. Knock-on against the Warriors. That could've gone either way. Was never gonna be a try though.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phew. Couldn't be a worse way to start the second stanza conceding very early.

.PARANoIR.

Reaction score
18 - 16, ktc. Classy try.

We're showing a very crisp passing game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.