Dogs V Parra NSW CUP

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I beleive that he previously (before North Coast incident) said that after league he wanted to be a school teaching assistant?
He might want to re think that.
Teaching and rugby league are not for him.
I'm sure he has somthing perfect for him.

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If that was NRL the bloke would get 6-8 weeks regardless if it didn’t touch his head. The lateness and force was terrible watch the replay again. It clearly rocked his head 10x worse compared to if he had the ball and was prepared and taking a hitup

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If that was NRL the bloke would get 6-8 weeks regardless if it didn’t touch his head. The lateness and force was terrible watch the replay again. It clearly rocked his head 10x worse compared to if he had the ball and was prepared and taking a hitup
I'd suggest they closely watch Maka. That whiplash like effect was serious.

Shades of the Soliola late tackle on Slater. Ok that was high but the impact to the neck (and lateness) has same impact after you've passed the ball.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wtched the replay of the game. On the late shot, I'm always critical of soft calls but that was 100% correct. Makatoa had passed the ball and was just standing there relaxed, not even looking, then got hit by a human missile. It was more late than any shot in NRL this season. Fyi: Severe whiplash can have serious consequences.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just wtched the replay of the game. On the late shot, I'm always critical of soft calls but that was 100% correct. Makatoa had passed the ball and was just standing there relaxed, not even looking, then got hit by a human missile. It was more late than any shot in NRL this season. Fyi: Severe whiplash can have serious consequences.
Yeah can't condone that type of late tackle. Must be dealt with.
I'd rather my son cop a chicken wing any day than one of those blindside missiles defenceless straight to the deck.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh this is where rhe match discussion was. Heres me thinking where is everyone over in the usual nsw cup thread looolz.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah can't condone that type of late tackle. Must be dealt with.
I'd rather my son cop a chicken wing any day than one of those blindside missiles defenceless straight to the deck.
Jnrs tend to hit early rather than late because they are eager to tackle